meet

Including HI and CA
quiksilvia
Car: 95 s14 se

how many of you guys live in norcal and want to meet up sometime soon? and how can i get rid of that thing saying i drive my moms car

b240

you just got rid of it..lol

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

I wish I lived in Cali sometimes... Alright, a lot of times. oh well...

klorocks
Car: paintball, skydiving, airsoft, driving - ya know anything for a thrill

nametakennow wrote:I wish I lived in Cali sometimes... Alright, a lot of times. oh well...

come smog check time, you wouldnt feel that way at all, I'm going tomarrow for my bi-annual, I always fail my first try, wish me luck

b240

im actually getting sick of cali...=\

lucas_420
Car: 92 240 hatch

So are a lot of people, that's why they are all moving up here to Oregon. Just a request though.. if you're gonna move north, could you bring some of the sun with you?:help

BuudWeizErr

I'll trade places with pretty much anybody who wants to live in Taxafornia.

ontopic, I live in Southern, and it seems like a lot of the Cali guys are southern too.

Lsnaple

actually, if you live in the Atlanta area, you have to have it checked every year, not just once every two.

wait! you dont mean twice a year do you?

i lived in San Diego for a couple years. nothing spectacular. well, i was about 7 years younger, so i guess that would make it kinda suck. i guess it wouldnt as much now as im 7 years older.

fliprayzin240sx
Car: 97 240sx w/S13 SR20--RIP
93 S14 Silvia w/ S15 Spec R SR20--RIP
95 240sx kouki convert RB25det

All im gonna say is...you'll miss CaLi once you leave CaLi. Used to be from Temecula SocaLi *dead smack between LA and Daygo* so i had the best of both worlds and UCR if you wanna count that. Now im in NJ well, not at this moment, im out in Mississippi thanks to the Air Force. Needless to say...im so home sick i wanna go back home and eat some Jack in the Crack and IN & OUT Double with cheese. Shoot east coast dont have any decent MExican food neither. They got this spot called WHITE CASTLE and oh god i made the mistake of trying it out *UGH* If you can go anywhere else other than caLi, I'd go to JAPAN, No way in hell imma miss caLi that way

:rolleyes

quiksilvia

b240 wrote:you just got rid of it..lol
thanks for all of youre input on a norcal meet guys!!! jk and hey dude i got 15" pacer 5 spoke rims that are usdm and very hot in...........well............theyre not hot but they came with the car and anything is better than those stupid 240 hubs

wingzero
Car: Cars, metal, jpop, guitar, video games

quiksilvia wrote: i got 15" pacer 5 spoke rims that are usdm and very hot in...........well............theyre not hot but they came with the car and anything is better than those stupid 240 hubs

YES, YES, and OH GOD YES. those things are hideous, it's killing me that I have a set of advans in my bedroom and yokohama AVS sport tires in my Garage, but I'm still rolling around on those fugly-azz hubs, I'll slap them on hopefully as soon as the damn thing gets repainted. As for the whole cali thing, dude I would kill to live down there, lots of hot women with fake breasts, not to mention cali's definetly where it's at when it comes to imports, where else are you gonna find people driving skylines on the street?

driftaholic
Car: reading nico

i wanna meet! where in norcal? i'm bay area

luis240sx

Im with Fliprayzin on this one. Im from Diego and now Im stationed in this iceberg called Jersey. Im a tropical person, cant stand the snow anymore. I can wash my car in Diego and it'll stay clean at least a week, here I almost have to wash my car every other day (during the winter) Snow sucks!!!! I'll be back in Diego soon, anyone know some main areas 240s meet at? Oh and Fliprayzin this is CA from the tower, JR says whats up?

quiksilvia

IM IN SACRAMENTO, IF MORE PEOPLE CAN RESPOND WE SHOULD MEET IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE

Return to “California Region”