Meet in Denver Metro Area!!

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
book-ends
Car: ???? Nissan 240SX coupe S13

Hello!!

I know that their are a couple of you 240 owners that live in the metro Denver area that would like to get some sort of meet together. I think that would be a great idea and some good fun.........even though it would make me feel bad because while my car runs like a champ, it looks like hell!!!

If this sounds interesting, post up and we'll see what we can put together!!

SmithSR
Car: 240sx

That sounds like a great idea. I'll move this to the meets section for you.

240addiction
Car: 2-s13 daily grinds and auto drag colt

lets do it i am always down to meet with other car owners especially 240's

book-ends

This is the plan: I have contacted a couple of people via e-mail from previous Denver meet posts and have let them know that I am trying to set something up.

I will let this run for a week or so and see how many people are interested. Even if there are only like three of us, it might be nice to get together over lunch or something.

At the end of the week, or Monday, I will contact everybody through e-mail or another post here and see when and where the best time to meet would be.

240addiction

how about a early dinner on a firday afternoon at chilis or something like that. None of the over 21 stuff, still just 18, but please dont contact 89s13silvia then there might be a shooting!!! sounds like you got you stuff together thanks for doing this.

240addiction

do you care if a maxima guy and a neon guy come along for the fun?

book-ends

Got it.......no over 21 stuff, no shootings, and (sigh) a maxima guy and a neon guy. Keep the posts coming!

240addiction

the maxima guy is pretty funny and the neon guy is a good friend who helps with my car it would not be where it is today without him so just leave him alone he used to have a really fast mustang if that is any better. who cares cars are cars, they both know quite a bit

aleph1
Car: 1990 240SX hatch MODS: class.

I got and replied to your email jeans. Id love to setup a bigger meet, as me and Nismo yo already had a mini-meet. I think its cool to bring friends and such, even if they dont have 240 or even nissan (although its prefered). As long as they arent completely brain dead or have the "rice" mentality...

We should all give our available schedules (privately most likely) and see what is good for everyone, cuz my weeks are usually packed with work and school.

I mentioned in my old post about a airport meet, another idea is a dyno meet. I researched on the net and there is a dyno shop in denver that can hold meets at $50/each for a basic set of runs on the dynometer. I think it would be kinda cool =)

240addiction

let me talk to the neon guy his dad has a lot of good hookups in denver (TEC, a head guy, a cam guy, a bunch more that i can't think of) and I think that one of them has a dyno so.... let me talk to him but no rankin' on neons or it wont happen, I already give him enough ****!!!;)

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

If guys want, there is a member in Denver with a G35. Look him up and let him know about the meet. I'm not sure if he checks the meets section. His sn is DenverG35.

270R

Hey guys, We've had two successfull 240sx in Colorado this year. One in Boulder area with about 9 cars, and another one at Colorado Springs with about 14 cars. We're thinking of having another meet pretty soon. Most likely at Dave and Busters during the day. We are a bit more active about posting these kind of stuff at www.zilvia.net, but I'll try to check this forum more often.

Our meet usually consist of lunch and mountain driving. We could also just meet up just for the heck of it if you want. In fact, a bunch of us are meeting this Sunday night at Colorado Springs as well. Let me know if you're interested.

-Kazuo

aleph1

Boulder? Colo Springs? Kinda far I think, but then again...i like to drive, but ya, we where more planning for a meet in the Denver area, but I wouldnt mind going to boulder, etc to meet up.

270R

Who ever that decides to host pretty much determines where the meet is going to be held at. But a guy came all the way from Grand Junction for the Boulder meet. I guess that's why we call it Colorado 240 meet rather than Denver 240 meet. The springs really isn't that far from Denver either. Most people was from Denver anyway. But like I said, it all just depends on the host. It's actually alot of work when 30+ people show up. It's all worth it though.

Anyway, Dave and Busters is pretty much in Denver, if not right by it. It's located off I25 close to Cherry Creek mall I think. Or you guys could host one and I could try to get the word out if you want.

book-ends

Hello everyone.......I'll be collecting info here on Wednesday and we'll see where we go from there.

JustinM
Car: music (live)

Sorry, late to the post, I'm down. Justin,in Loveland

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

Hello 240 people. Fred just directed me to this thread. I'm waaay over 21 but might enjoy your get together if I'm welcome. I once owned a '71 510 if that helps. I'm also interested in getting a larger group together so as to make a track day affordable. Aleph1 mentioned Stapleton in another thread. Does anyone have any info on how to go about setting something like that up?

Nismo_yo
Car: What'cha think?

I'm in, as long as i dont have a conflicting schedule. Anyways good to know theres more then me and Aleph1 here.

book-ends

Sorry everyone!!!

book-ends

I have to work Thursday so I promise that I will collect all info this Friday!!! If you don't hear from me by Friday evening, I'm dead.

book-ends

Hello,

I tried to e-mail everyone, but some of you don't have connectivity through your profile. If you would like to get on the mass e-mail I will be sending, please drop me a line at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Nismo_yo

Any times figured out yet or just busy yerself jeansguy?...Anyways just kinda wonderin if everyone forgot or what, when a day is figured out, i got some other guys with 240's in the area that're willing if schedule is. BTW anyone here own a red s14 and was comin off 6th onto wadsworth about 2 weeks ago, just curious, cause the guy knew what he and i both had.

240addiction

lets meet friday afternoon somewhere

Nismo_yo

It should be possible with me as long as its a like an hour before or after 4-5 o'clock, but that also depends day to day for me, but sounds good to me.

aleph1

Hmm I most likely have work around starting around 3-5pm on friday...

I think we just need to schedule something in advance so people have a chance to make plan ahead of time.

On a side note, Im going to the Centennial airport area for an all day Winter Driving class ("Master Drive", my grandmother REALLY wants me to go, so I am) on Nov9th I believe, while Im there, I will inquire about possibly getting a similar location rented out for a AutoX/Drift event, 240SX meet or whatever.

Nismo_yo

Aleph1 about that airport thing, from what i've heard from talking at it with a few friends, i dont think we'd need to shell out any money(or not much anyways) to get day long "permission slips" from whoever/where ever it takes place, not 100% sure but was being told by someone who had thought of doing it themselves or knew someone. Anyways i'll still be lookin for info when i get a chance.

book-ends

Hello everyone,

Sorry that I disappeared from the face of the earth for a while, but I was in Illinois at Argonne National Lab doing some research. I'm back now but still very busy. Thanks to everyone who sent me their availability info! I'll get everone's schedule in order and I guess go from there!

Barron

240addiction

i was thinking we could meet somewhere and just hangout and talk about our cars. the drifting and autox sounds like a good idea but my tranny is doing the "I dont like second or third gear", but that might be fixed by tomorrow or the next day so not a huge deal. Anyway if some of you guys want to meet somewhere just to chill I'll set something up. Do you guys know anyone who is selling their 240 in his area????

aleph1

You can buy mine =) 1993 240SX Hatch, black SE its 500 obo, damaged drivers side quater panel (needs replacement QP and reshaping of wheel well), power steering pump broken, 175K miles (engine is runs perfect though, Mobil 1 every 3000 miles), crack on top of radiator (no big deal can be patched), so it needs work...but its mechanically sound.

240addiction

got any pics of it?

Return to “Southwest Region”