Me Myself and I !!!!! my first post.

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Qaher
Car: Armada 2005 LE

Hi all,My name is Qaher and I am from kingdom of Bahrain ( i hope you know where is Bahrain....search google...lol) I have a 2005 armada LE and I am a member of club armada and club Titan for the last 2 years. I am into the performance side most of the time. Now adays i am working on my Alpine system IVA-W205 and i need help to activate the steering wheel control with the unit. Please help me out and thanx in advance.

BlakSpyda
Car: 2006 Armada

What's up Qaher? See you are over here too. I joined recently!

Qaher
Car: Armada 2005 LE

wow, how funny to see here too...lol I joined long time ago and i forgot about it....lol busy with CT most of the time and now with MT too.talk to you later...

qaher.

BlakSpyda
Car: 2006 Armada

I hear ya. You know I spend all of my time at ClubArmada!

ssal428
Car: 2008 Nissan Armada

Hi my name is Sam. I live in Sewell NJ and I am new to this forum. I currently own a 08 Armada LE. I see that you have done a lot of mods to your Armada. I wanted to add a few extras myself like, 24 in Lexani wheels, an intake and a cat back exhaust. What intake system do you reccomend. What do you think of Stillen's exhaust systems? Is there a better exhaust system for the Armada. I don't want to make the vechicle loud, but I little growl wouldn't be bad. I want to increase the power a bit, but still keep the vechicle running like new.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Hey, I may have already welcomed you to NICOclub, but if not, GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!!! Welcome to the club, feel free to post some pics of your AWESOME AND AMAZING '08 Armada, I love mine, and I am sure you love yours as well!

stuffin50
Car: pathfinder/armanda

I'm a newbie also...I just purchased my Armanda a one of a kind. Fully loaded with 23" rims, elephant skinned seats, 5 dvd's, rear back up camera, surround sound and sooo much more. It's an 2004 with 28,100 miles..............so very clean........I'm having a problem keeping this baby charged.......I see there is so many thing connected to the battery...I wonder if I need a larger battery?

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

stuffin50 wrote:I'm a newbie also...I just purchased my Armanda a one of a kind. Fully loaded with 23" rims, elephant skinned seats, 5 dvd's, rear back up camera, surround sound and sooo much more. It's an 2004 with 28,100 miles..............so very clean........I'm having a problem keeping this baby charged.......I see there is so many thing connected to the battery...I wonder if I need a larger battery?
Wow, your Armada sounds totally PIMPED! I left you a welcome message where you posted in the Photo Thread, be sure to read my response, I am the moderator here. It does sound like you are running out of juice with all the toys!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”