Me, Me, Me... and Me! Camel Poll?

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

KimberKenobi wrote:God, I've got to get started on the curtains...
That doesn't help with not making it the "Love Versa"!

Though for those of you familiar with the phrase "rapist van", I think Kimber may be trying to go there with her Versa. Beware, Kentucky!

*runs and hides*

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

No rapin' only lovin' in the LoveCamel...

rofl!

However, nothing will be going on while I'm on vacation with John in the LoveCamel.

Nothing.

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Dammit, I want a vacation.

You've had like 4 vacations since I've known you. I've only had a couple 3-day weekends. And the last one, I spent weedwacking my yard.

KimberKenobi

I'm sorry! I don't mean to get all these vacations... let's see... what were they...

Nashville NicoFest with the Import Alliance meetSeattle for PAXAtlanta NicoFest with the NOPI Nationals...I think that's it...Then there's our trip to the Smoky Mountains National Forest (NC) for June 13-16 ...

;oD

....hmmm....

Maybe it is better to be divorced and have long weekends with which to give your spawn to their other parent and run away for your sanity...

Even so, I'll enjoy it while I have it and enjoy my family that much more when I'm part of one...

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

Hey, Kimber, another option is to do all that stuff after the spawn have left the pond! If you need any recommendations for the upcoming trip, let me know. We just got back from there and enjoyed it immensely.

KimberKenobi

Oh, I'll enjoy it when the spawn have left the pond... but when you pretty much have to get rid of your only spawn every-other weekend and you are actually single and 20-something... you should enjoy being single and 20-something...

That being said, I still want to find a guy and have another spawn (so when spawn A is away, there's still spawn B - plus I am a single child, but grew up with my step-brother so I sorta had it both ways... and I think sibblings are good for the soul) and be very family-oriented full-time... it'll be fun.

I definitely spawned too early... then again, that means this spawn leaves the pond sooner... ;oD

John has made a huge list of things... but please tell me what your favorites from this past trip were... what did you think were the prettiest spots?
Modified by KimberKenobi at 6:03 PM 6/2/2008

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

Well, this trip was a two-day anniversary celebration, so we didn't see too much of the Park... But we did spend almost five hours Sunday at Cade's Cove and absolutely loved it. Never thought it would take that long for one pass around an 11-mile loop, but we did make lots of stops and short walks. Getting to Townsend we went through Sevierville and a bit of Pigeon Forge, but not too much!

On the Eastern side we like to go in at Cherokee (and spend some time there in the Village, not just the downtown shops) and go up Newfound Gap Road and then up to Clingman's Dome. I'd suggest avoiding Gatlinburg at all costs, but that's up to you!

Have fun!

KimberKenobi

kam472 wrote:Kimber, if u do get them, could u please post pics of actual product and how the EBay shipment went? I'm really interested in those too..seems like its a good find. OH, by the way..it says 8 pc set...if i'm correct i see a back seet cover, 2 front seat covers, stearing wheel and 2 seat belts pads(thats 6 pcs isn't it?) or am i miscounting something? THNX
Okay... we got the front seats (both) in 2 pieces, plus head rests; the rear seats in 2 pieces, plus head rests (no special features for the split in the seats or the arm rest); and no steering wheel cover or seat belt covers...

The stitching ripped while trying to put one over the seat... these are shyte... when Tracy gets home with the camera, I'll take a picture of the driver's side seat because these are just crap.

Glad there's a guarantee.... here's hoping I get most of my money back...

bulld0g
Car: 2007 Versa SL " Bulld0g Edition "

KimberKenobi wrote:
Okay... we got the front seats (both) in 2 pieces, plus head rests; the rear seats in 2 pieces, plus head rests (no special features for the split in the seats or the arm rest); and no steering wheel cover or seat belt covers...

The stitching ripped while trying to put one over the seat... these are shyte... when Tracy gets home with the camera, I'll take a picture of the driver's side seat because these are just crap.

Glad there's a guarantee.... here's hoping I get most of my money back...
sorry to hear that.....thanks for being the guinee pig though

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”