Maxus 2012: Houston

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
aackshun
Car: KH3 A33 I35 6MT

The National Maxima meet is going to be held in Houston this year, sorry for the late post here, hope to wrestle up a few more guys.

After meeting up w/ a few Nico members @ the last Houston-Nissans meet I am considering adding a QR25 class to the Maxus events, if I can get a big enough response from you guys I may just allow QR25s to compete w/ the VQ30 guys during the drag racing and show events!!!

Just depends on the type of response I get from here.

For more details please visit:

www.maxus2012.org

Thanks! :mike

aackshun

Bumping it up! The TSD Road Rally on SATURDAY is open to ANYONE!!!

There are lots of prizes to be won by competing, entry is only $15 if you want to do the road rally, details are on the website.

aackshun

I'm the host of the meet, and I was talking about it at a local meet last night I got a lot of questions like "What is it" well here's a good explanation:

TSD Road Rally will require you to go to certain checkpoints based on certain routes, you will get the directions of the next checkpoint at the one you just finished. The "ideal time" of these routes are based upon DOING THE SPEED LIMIT, so if you get there too quickly or too late you will be penalized. The person closest to the "Ideal Time" will win!

1st place will be a $100 visa gift card, the more people that show up the more prizes I can give out. This is a nissan oriented meet so I gaurantee you that it will be worth your time at least trying out.

The link in Flip's post will give you the starting location, the finish line is in Galveston, should take most Z's 1/3rd of a tank.

One more thing, this route is lowered friendly but not DUMPED friendly, so if you're scraping your exhaust on a daily basis I would not recommend doing this.

Thanks! And I'll be checking this again tonight for any questions!

Return to “Southwest Region”