Maxima in Australia

Discuss topics related to the VQ series engine.
dave p
Car: 2001 Maxima 1998 Maxima 1978 Ford Panelvan 1968 HK Holden GMH x 3 1966 Hr Holden GMH 1962 Ford XK 19

Hello, as a newby on your forum I would like to find out how the Australian MAXIMA,s line up with yours model wise as many imports here are out of step in the year and model and some cosmetic differences make it harder to ID parts from OS.I have a 98 and 2001 Maxima, both vq engines.Very little in engine mods is available locally as Nissans V6's are not known by most Aussies as the Jap end of town is dominated by Toyota and the lower price bracket by Korean and Malaysian imports.When I blow by the Local GM Holden and Local Ford products they wouldnt be able to tell you what just went past. There may be more V6 Nissans in the big smoke but out here in the sticks they are rare. Except for 4WD"s but they arent cars, trucks really, cattle **** dripping off the wheels...........?Anyhow must go and put another shrimp on the barbie, except that we dont BBQ shrimp, try prawns and anybody that thinks Paul Hogan is a dinkum Aussie, well I have a bridge for sale,????

NutriaforBreakfast
Car: Nissan Maxima 1995 VQDE engine

I have a 98 maxima, vq engine

Great car!

Do you BBQ Nutria?

Return to “VQ30DE / VQ35DE / VQ35HR Forum”