Maxima 2001 Electrical Problem

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
Wizaro2000

Just bought a used 2001 Maxima SE with Leather/Bose/Passanger seat electric/17inch rims added options (I think they are added, but maybe some features SE standard - I am a Nissan newbie)

25,000 miles.

Anyhow, I have a wierd electrical systems issue.

My turning blinkers don't work.My hazard lights don't work.My steering wheel stereo control does not work.My dashboard dimming control does not work.

All other electrical systems seem to work fine, including headlights, cabin lights, fog lights, Auto AC, Stereo manual controls, etc.

Is it a busted fuse? Something else? Please advise.

I think I am still under bumper to bumper warrantee but I would prefer to be armed with information before I go to the Nissan dealer for a warantee fix.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wizaro2000

NISTECH

sounds like a fuse, check them it only takes a few secs to check them. if you have any aftermarket devices in the car,i.e. ignition kill,alarm,stereo,ect it may not be covered under warrenty if they are causeing the problem. that will depend on the genourosity of the dealer you go to.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”