March 8th 2003 Kentucly Meet!

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

The BIG east coast Spring Meet is set for march 8th 2003!This will be the largist meet of its kind and will be a blast!It will be at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green KY at noon.We will be having a pre meet in Louisville KY and caravaning down to BG.We will also be going to Beech Bend raceway to take advantage of the 1/4 mile track.We are planing on having members from many boards and many states in attendance. ;)

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

Which car are you going to bring?

02serspecv
Car: cars, racing, and my son

Im hoping to be there if i can jezter and guys, I just had a son on 12-29-02 thats why i havnt been on the boards and that lately. so if everything goes ok i should be able to make it.:D

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

02serspecv wrote:Im hoping to be there if i can jezter and guys, I just had a son on 12-29-02 thats why i havnt been on the boards and that lately. so if everything goes ok i should be able to make it.:D

Congratulations!! I have a feeling this is going to be a huge meet. There is alot of interst from a lot of guys from other states even!

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

i'll get there some way somehow.

sultan

I'm going to try and come, but the 8th is my moms birthday so i don't know.

Repo Man
Car: 2020 Frontier Pro4X
2003 Honda Accord

Mayhem_J30 wrote:i'll get there some way somehow.

Cold_Zero and I will blow through Louisville and pick you up man. Or you could always ride down with Fred in his Volvo. :D

J/K. Fred is gonna tear me up when he gets his new Q.

What's up with your cars Mayhem?

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

Count the Redneck in from Mississippi and remember those with a hankering for a good fun night on the town we are celebrating my B-Day.

P.S. Repo we are still set for a show down on the track right pendening if you still have your car right

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Mayhem_J30 wrote:i'll get there some way somehow.

You can ride down with me if you want. :D

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

redrocket wrote:Count the Redneck in from Mississippi and remember those with a hankering for a good fun night on the town we are celebrating my B-Day.

P.S. Repo we are still set for a show down on the track right pendening if you still have your car right

Yep. I'll try and find some kinda edge between now and then!

darkeagle
Car: Daily driver:1997 Isuzu Rodeo
Retired: 1980 Datsun 210 Wagon

Okay, my mom mention something to me this morning about a bridge around KY somewhere or something that is going to be out for like 6months....anyone else has heard anything about that and me driving from baxter,TN up there will I have to worry about crossing any bridge??? For me to know my way up there (being 1st time driving out of TN) I decided I would do a lil traveling before the meet and visit KY to familiarize myself with. :) that way I wont have problems getting to and back home.

Now I'm just hoping the car I have now will allow me to get up there. :( But I AM going to come still. Just trying to figure out the drive back whether to stay the night somewhere or drive and be hyper on caffine so I dont fall asleep hehehe

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

darkeagle19 wrote:Okay, my mom mention something to me this morning about a bridge around KY somewhere or something that is going to be out for like 6months

Now I'm just hoping the car I have now will allow me to get up there. :( But I AM going to come still. Just trying to figure out the drive back whether to stay the night somewhere or drive and be hyper on caffine so I dont fall asleep hehehe

Just do like the Dukes and jump the bridge that's out! :D

I'm sure you can find a way that works. Just go to http://www.mapquest.com and plot your route and be sure to get a current atlas.

You'll have to stay the night and party with us! I guess you'll have to be drinking coke though, because you're not 21 yet right?

02serspecv

if sonya will baby sit ill go for a night on the town for your birthday w/you

darkeagle

Hey now! So I'm 19, I've had some kind of drink before. Wine cooler and thats been it.(but I love those though and I never been to a party before. things i've missed out on :( )anyways...

My mom has been in KY plenty of times and she's been in and down around Bowling Green and some other place. At first she said leave early and get back home which had me steaming mad and she knew it. Then she said just spend the night somewhere that way I wont be sleep driving. I havent been in KY since I was small child around 5 years old maybe. But I mention the word loto ticket so thats why I'm going to come up in several weeks to see part of KY. :pface

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

the more the merrier hot damn looks like I have some new drinking buddies :beer :beerchug :beer

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

Former_240_s14 wrote:You can expect to see my ugly arse there, regardless if I have my s14 still or not, but I prob. still have it then.

What are you doing with your S14?

And red, we're not drinking until AFTER we go to Beech Bend...:alcoholic

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

i wanna drink w/ ya'll. might not get to, but we'll see ;)

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

I might be showing up, if I get my car fixed in time. Will I be the only one with an S13 coupe with the S13 silvia front?

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

JeromeS13 wrote:I might be showing up, if I get my car fixed in time. Will I be the only one with an S13 coupe with the S13 silvia front?

Probably! Have you got yours fixed yet J?

JeromeS13

Of course not. All I'm waiting on is to get the friggin core support fixed. My dad and I tried to pull it out, but without luck. It was just too mangled. As soon as dad gets time, he's going to take it to a collision place and get a new one put in. I don't have much control over it, since I'm ~ 75 miles away. Poor silvia body panels, just sitting up there in his garage.

This event is planned almost perfectly, because I'm suppose to be getting my regular license back on March 5th : )

jerome

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

JeromeS13 wrote:Of course not. All I'm waiting on is to get the friggin core support fixed. My dad and I tried to pull it out, but without luck. It was just too mangled. As soon as dad gets time, he's going to take it to a collision place and get a new one put in. I don't have much control over it, since I'm ~ 75 miles away. Poor silvia body panels, just sitting up there in his garage.

This event is planned almost perfectly, because I'm suppose to be getting my regular license back on March 5th : )

jerome

Well, good luck! We certainly hope to see you there!

darkeagle

I get to start my Spring Break that Friday evening. I"m out from the 10th to the 15th ;) At least a couple good days will be remembered good I hope. :D

Spring Break couldnt have happened at a better time. yay!

UncleBen

looks like this meet is happening at the perfect time. we have jerome's s13 w/ the silvia conversion prolly gonna be there, robbies bday on the 9th, and brini's spring break starting. looks good folks.

JeromeS13

Too bad I still have the NA KA under the hood : (

But, at least she'll be SEXY as hell !!!

UncleBen

my car is slow, but looks pretty good already, cause its a ESSS FOURTEEEEEN BIOTCH :pface

Former_240_s14
Car: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

repo man wrote:What are you doing with your S14?

Sellin her probably, sniff sniff.

02serspecv

If all works out properly i will have the only turbo spec V at the meet. But if not then sometime b4 summer ill be the only one like that at the meet. I just have to figure out when the guy can do it.:ylsuper

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Everyone convince Daunttless that he needs to get his punk A$$ down to Bowling Green!! Redrocket and I are trying at the moment, but we are mere mortals and cannot persuade the Nissan demi-god that he should come. It might take all of our combined strength....so get on AIM, bombard him with e-mails convincing him that we need him there.

Repo Man
2003 Honda Accord

cnichols wrote:Everyone convince Daunttless that he needs to get his punk A$$ down to Bowling Green!! Redrocket and I are trying at the moment, but we are mere mortals and cannot persuade the Nissan demi-god that he should come. It might take all of our combined strength....so get on AIM, bombard him with e-mails convincing him that we need him there.

Nix, just tell him Tino will be there...

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

95silviase wrote:i wanna drink w/ ya'll. might not get to, but we'll see ;)

we were talking about that last night. people should come into louisville if ya can the night before and we can throw down!! we can figure out what were going to do if we decide to. there hasn't been a NICO meet yet that i haven't been hungover at so why stop now. :cool: If we go out lets just take the 21 yr old guys so we can avoid probs and complications. If we have younger...weeeelllllll....we can party at someone's house but it won't be mine. Sorry, can't be held responsible.

Return to “Central Region”