Make Your 325PM by LG Bluetooth Cell Phone Audio Better With Your 2006 M35(x)

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
saxman28
Car: Infiniti M35x 2006 (Premium Package)

Hi all,

kudos to "Silver Shadow" who submitted the back door to the Diagnostic Screens.

It appears that some Cell Phones transmit a higher volume (peak) via their "Bluetooth" circuitry. The 325PM by LG is one of these Cell phones.

I just returned from the Infiniti Dealer on (Lynbrook) Long Island NY and showed him the backdoor to the Diagnostic screens which he NEVER knew of.

My current Cell Phone (325PM by LG Bluetooth Phone) was giving me muffled incoming and outgoing audio which was disheartening to deal with.

The Infiniti service manager and I entered the Special backdoor Diagnostic screen and found our way to the Hands Free Cell Phone Prompt. The default is set to "Medium" I presume. At this setting the (325PM by LG Bluetooth Phone) audio is muffled and a bit distorted. Having been a Professional musician for 39 years, my ears told me that a lower setting was the solution so we put it down a notch. (to "Low") We tested our cell phones and a land-line phone. The results were CRYSTAL CLEAR.

comments welcome!!

Alan Russell
Modified by saxman28 at 9:38 AM 1/11/2006

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Good Stuff™!!

Thanks for the post and info.

Z

saxman28

SZ,

How do I get to change a few things in my Profile? Is their a link?

TIA

Alan Russell

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

saxman28 wrote:How do I get to change a few things in my Profile? Is their a link?
Yes. If you look near the top of the page, there is a link marked "User CP" (fourth from the left) underneath the NICO logo in the upper left. This will take you to a page where certain changes can be made for your profile! Have fun!

Z

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

Big thanks yous for the LOW setting. I did the same thing after reading your post and found better sound on both ends. I'm using the new (at least to Verizon) RAZR 3Vc.

saxman28

SuperJV,

This is great hear! My next inquiry is to find out why many of the US Post offices on POI are not listed. Yesterday, I really needed to find one in Rosedale NY. There seems to be a limitation of locations in the 7.1 DVD version. I will E-mail Zenrin about this inconvenience.

Alan Russell

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”