p&p head

soon to come
BC stage 3 cams
BC full valvetrain
BC 2.6l stroker
AEM EMS
Stillen 4-1 header
DIY intake manifold

I was wondering, since my car has been running like garbage. I'm going to dish out the money and buy new parts for the motor. Also EVERYTHING that had to do with emissions control is gone. I just have a few questions for you KA experts. I'm not new to the Nissan game, but I am new to the KA motor and I'm trying to learn as much as possible, so I have a few questions.

1) Whats the highest injector size i can buy without the need to tune or do anything to make my car be able to run them?

2) What is the best MAF I can upgrade to with minor or no modifications to the electrical system?

The main reason I want to 'upgrade' to improved fuel injectors is because the ones I have click extremely loudly while at idle and low acceleration occasionally. I have not done any research on why. but I'm guessing it's because they're on their way out or already there.

I've also been thinking about custom making a fuel rail for my '99 Altima for 'efficiency' and looks. I hear that the sr 370cc injectors are a good option. And I've also read that a 300zx MAF is good for our intake system.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for Fuel Injectors and/or MAF?

Thanks again guys,
Andrew

Return to “2nd Generation Altima Sedan (1998-2001)”