M56 Eco Pedal issue

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
TheMajesticKing
Car: '11 M56S Aero

Okay so this is my 2nd M56. My first one was a 2011 M56 Sport with the tech and aero. I had the option in the menus that said "ECO DRIVE" in that menu I could turn the eco pedal off, standard, or soft. After racing a friend I noticed it was set to standard. I changed it to OFF and the throttle response was amazing. Even when the car wasn't in the actual eco mode, these options still affected the acceleration.

I now have another 2011 M56 Sport WITHOUT the tech package. I don't have the ECO DRIVE menu option but the pedal feels just like it did with eco pedal set to STANDARD on my old M56. Even when it's in sport mode. I'm wondering if this is an option that the dealer can program outside of the onscreen menus.

wideopn11
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37x Moonlight White

Takeda CAI
Stillen exhaust w/ MeganRacing Y-pipe
SCALE coilovers 16K/10K F/R
Akebono BBK
Cusco strutbar
25mm spacers F/R
Uprev tune by seymore4

The only option I new of was the turn dial in the center console between the seat climate buttons. Sport-standard-eco-snow. There are extra settings on the nav screen menu? Did you check your owners manual?

TheMajesticKing
Car: '11 M56S Aero

If you have the tech package then there's a separate setting in the Navy headunit for eco pedal that is independent of the turn dial. It's an option. But I'm wondering if Consult 3 can change it.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”