M45 Product List

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
Orly20
Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX (SOLD), 2003 Nissan 350Z, 2002 Cadillac Deville

HEY NICO

Well to begin with my name is Orlando im new and i didnt kno if starting a post would be the smartest thing to do since im new but i said "hey theres a ton of smart people in here that may help me so lets give it a shot." In the past i have owned a 95 240sx, 2003 350Z, and currently a 2003 Deville (talk about from one extreme to another right) my cars pics are on cardomain so i will put in the link later when i figure out how to do that anyways to get on. Im interested in getting a 06+ M45 and if all else fails a just as bad a$$ 03+ M45. So far i have found certain places that have performance motor and body kits for these cars now the main thing im looking to make sure is that i have covered my steps. Here is a list of places i know of. PLEASE if u know something i dont let it be known cause im sure there is a whole bunch of us that probably want it that bad that are looking for that push. Thanks.

BODY KITS 06+ M45- Junction Produce- Ings+1- Kenstyle- Brand H- Impul- Balsarini- VlenePlease add if you know of more.

Performance EXHAUST- MEGAN Racing Axle Back - Stillen- Element114 - Junction Produce Mufflers- HKS TF - Greddy SP2 (Found that on Brutman Industries)Please add if you know of more.

Performance Engine- Injen CAI- Weapon R CAI- Impul High Power ECU- Jet ChipsPlease add if you know of more

The point of this is to show for those who dont know and are wondering cause there are something things here about products but never anything up dated and yes i have gotten somethings out of here and VIPstylecar.com as well. I have talked to Altered Atmosphere in Maryland who do systems for a whole bunch of cars and they said they would do me a system for somewhere in the ball park of 2000 to 2500 true dual 3" piping and making quad tips cause i love that style. I have spoken to Brian at Top Secret in california and he tells me that for any type of customer set up being full exhaust would be about 7500 or so because that is 1 3/4 inch headers down to 3" true dual.

For those who want Forced Induction now that is where it becomes a serious money pit from what i have found out from three shops (altered atmosphere, Top Secret, and Vortech) for forced induction again this just three shops that i could trust with such a high end vehicle as i feel it to be its anywhere between 15 to 30,000 the highest coming from Vortech and there superchargers and the lower going towards the middle is Altered and Top Secret being twin turbos. To be honest want this vehicle and have been wanting it ever since i have test driven it while i had my 350z and to see it even get close to M5 numbers would be just wonderful and that would be my goal to be honest.

Thank you for stopping by to read the newbies post and sorry for making it so long please let me know and us know whats up out there.
Modified by Orly20 at 5:48 PM 9/3/2008

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Welcome to NICO!

Try THIS THREAD.

Orly20
Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX (SOLD), 2003 Nissan 350Z, 2002 Cadillac Deville

OH YEA! I know about that list cause i got like two bits of my info from that thread but most of it was not based on the newer 06+ M45 So im tryng to get the info from people on the VIP Forums and the M45 Forum to see what some people here may know to what people dont know there or what people know there to what people dont know here.

Thanks for the in put to begin to help though tibbs let me kno what else you may know.

Return to “VIP Forum”