M45 FACTORY-TYPE WOOD DASH KIT??

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
danger1
Car: 2006 M45

Can't find any replacement for the aluminum factory dash/door panel stuff. Bought my 2006 demo without the wood package and I really want it instead of the alum. pieces..... Anyone ever seen it? or can a real factory set be ordered? All the after market folks sell a "trim" kit but doesn't include the same items as the factory kit. (area around clock & CD slot etc)

tkeskic
Car: 2006 M35x Premium with "Aero Package" + 2010 QX56 AWD 7 Seat/Premium + 2007 MB ML320cdi

Did you try this?http://www.edashkit.com/

I think these are the stick on type

if you do find the wood, and you end up taking out the aluminum, I may want to buy that from you if it comes out and can be installed again....

I'm sure you can order it as a part via the service department, I'm sure it will be a good deal of money however. I've been waiting on the ability to order the aluminum one. I do belive that you can order the wood seperate as the dealer scratched mine, and had to order a new dash peice in replace it. I'm told the cost is ugle to do it right now

tk

danger1
Car: 2006 M45

Thanks for the link. They have the same kit pretty much like all the others I've found.......not like the factory set up with the door panel strips etc. If the alum. parts are removeable and I can get wood instead I would want to sell it...let you know

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”