M45 and verizon razr

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
quantoc
Car: Infinti M 45

I purchased a crimson red m45 sport this weekend and couldn't be happier. I have had so much fun driving it, I haven't taken any pictures yet.

My verizon razr works ok with the blue tooth, but I am trying to optimize the settings. I used the backdoor to change the volume and that helped.

I have seen some postings advocating changing the voice security settings on verizon phones. Has anyone been able to do this with the razr? I haven't been able to find this option under settings. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pete

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

There are a few posts here (that you have read, good!) that talk about the fixes you can make on the car. None yet on the phones like the Razr from Verizon though - a very new phone from them. I would suggest trying out some of the cellphone forum sites for that info ...

Z

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

I did the DIAGNOSTIC MODE volume swith on my Verizon RAZR and found some improvement.

I don't have the link to it but I had read something about turning off the voice privacy using a hack on the RAZR over at HowardForums ( http://howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=294). I think the concept of turning off the voice privacy was for extended battery life. HowardForums is all about cell phones. Not specific to our car.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”