m37 has no volume?

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
beachbum718
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37 S

Woke to go to work and no volume.radio and music box all light up but no sound.did diagnosis in setting says no power to amp.anyone gave a way to fix this? I have been driving it much lately. also had a rim in the trunk.maybe it hit something.last time I drove it.radio worked 4 days ago.I also drove with radio off last day I drove it. Days ago.any help before I go to the stealer

Debonair
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

Check fuse #'s 8, 10, 19, & 34.

Driver side footwell

Under hood

beachbum718

This is what shows when I view diagnosis screen.I'm going to check fuses tomorrow.I checked the 15 fuse under hood and it was good.

coolchuck
Car: 11 M37s, 04 E55

Maybe a connector to the amp came loose. The amp is in the trunk, top left side. Its covered but you said you had stuff in there. Cant imagine thats the problem, but worth a check.

beachbum718

Checked all fuses.they were all good.checked each connection in amp.unplugged and plugged back.nothing! Said oh well going to the dealer.I have an extended premium elite warranty. They checked car out said I need a new amp.also checked my motor In my seat that controls forward tilt.which has been broken for a while.ordered my new amp and seat motors.and it's all covered under warranty .thank you baby jesus....
so buying an extended warranty is worth it for sure.I have the 80k six year premium elite...a must have i think.forgot how much it was.I added to my car when I bought it.dealer gave me a solid deal.

Debonair
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

beachbum718 wrote:...ordered my new amp and seat motors.and it's all covered under warranty .
Good deal!
:woot:

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

beachbum718 wrote:Checked all fuses.they were all good.checked each connection in amp.unplugged and plugged back.nothing! Said oh well going to the dealer.I have an extended premium elite warranty. They checked car out said I need a new amp.also checked my motor In my seat that controls forward tilt.which has been broken for a while.ordered my new amp and seat motors.and it's all covered under warranty .thank you baby jesus....
so buying an extended warranty is worth it for sure.I have the 80k six year premium elite...a must have i think.forgot how much it was.I added to my car when I bought it.dealer gave me a solid deal.
I got it also, it was about $2,200. The parts you got with labor will probably cost around that...so if you paid what I paid, your warranty just paid for itself lol.

coolchuck
Car: 11 M37s, 04 E55

beachbum718 wrote:Checked all fuses.they were all good.checked each connection in amp.unplugged and plugged back.nothing! Said oh well going to the dealer.I have an extended premium elite warranty. They checked car out said I need a new amp.also checked my motor In my seat that controls forward tilt.which has been broken for a while.ordered my new amp and seat motors.and it's all covered under warranty .thank you baby jesus....
Crazy the amp failed. Glad you got it covered by warranty.

beachbum718

Yea crazy amp failed.I don't even drive my car in the winter in ny.to much snow and potholes.jeep xj for winter months.

especially for a 2011 with 36k.amp should not blow.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”