M35 parts/aftermarket/help a brother out

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
dragmyr1
Car: 2006 infiniti m35

Hey guys. I have been an m35 owner since 2011. I bought my 1st 06 m35 3.5 vq35de. I haven't been very active here, but I was active duty for 15 years and I haven't driven for the last 2 years bc the military and VA have trying to get my PTSD under wraps. So I've been preoccupied. Anyhow. I love my M! It's got 194k/mi on it. No wrecks. 2nd owner, etcetc[I can fill y'all in on that later.

Here is what I need right now:
-front strut/bag pair. New or used. Or point me in the direction of someone that can help me . I don't want to pay new price tag. I know someone is getting rid of some somewhere !!I believe the pair is $700 new. I'm on a disability paycheck and I have other commitments so I will do some crazy things for a deal :slap:

I'm in Jacksonville NC btw.

Right now that's one thing I need . So post up if you have a deal or good advice . Thank you James

Oh yea, what's the easy way to change the hard O2 sensor ?

cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

i have kyb (used) that will work. are you mechanical incline? also, how old are your rubber bump stop? those things will squeak when they're worn. for the O2, you will need the 02 wrench otherwise it's almost impossible to take off. Bosch replacements are fine, ebay or amazon will yield best price.

dragmyr1

I can fix or weld or grind whatever so yea . Bump stops are stock . They don't squeak tho cuz I desqueek them ;)

What model kyb do you have ?

And when I was asking about the 02 sensor, NVM .

Thanks for replying . Lmk about the struts model . Respectfully James

dragmyr1

I can fix or weld or grind whatever so yea . Bump stops are stock . They don't squeak tho cuz I desqueek them ;)

What model kyb do you have ?

And when I was asking about the 02 sensor, NVM .

Thanks for replying . Lmk about the struts model . Respectfully James

dragmyr1

I mean even if someone knew the bag as for the strut id be able to work with that .

cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

you can find the model on here through search and i can snap pix when i'm home. they're shorter than stock so you have to compress the springs when reassembled.

dragmyr1

In retrospect I feel i pre posted. And I apologise. I haven't done forums in a while and I got excited
I will go back over the rules and proceed with them in the future .

But Im James and I look forward from the members

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”