M35 interior question

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
VIPM35
Car: M35

Okay my question is....on the m35 there's the model that comes with the Bose audio. Which include the seat tweaters by the head rest. Now my question is, say I can get my hands on both seats , since my car is not equiped with those tweaters would the installation be a minor thing, like simply just connecting a plug. Or would wiring be included? Or is there more to it then what I'm thinking?
If someone can answer this, that would be great. Thank you
(just something I wouldn't mind having on my car and was wondering If possible)

SD_M45

Im not too familiar with these head units as im new to the M world, but seeing as more speakers would require more power and adding more would change impedance. Id imagine there is more to adding the tweeters than just plugging in some wires. i wouldnt tap into existing speaker wires either as you can drop ohms and burn up the head unit.

Hopefully someone with more experience with these headunits chimes in for more help.

thm8d
Car: 07 M35 sport w/ Advance tech package.

Actually, the seat speakers are not tweeters.They function when you use a 5.1 channel source(DVDs). They are "surround speakers". Knowing that it requires 5.1 channel to function, you would need to do more than just wiring.

Return to “VIP Forum”