M35 DVD Question

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
BigTalker

HI all! I just got my M35 (fully loaded except for the rear DVD player) a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it!

I have one small question - my Bose DVD audio demo disc works fine. However, whenever I try to play a regular DVD I can only hear the menu screen audio. I can't see the menu screen and I can't advance to any of the tracks. I get a message saying the video will resume when the car stops, but there is never any video whether I'm stopped or even in park. Does anyone have any suggestions?!?

tomponto
Car: 2006 M35

Did you try putting on the emergency brake?

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

BigTalker wrote:HI all! I just got my M35 (fully loaded except for the rear DVD player) a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it!

I have one small question - my Bose DVD audio demo disc works fine. However, whenever I try to play a regular DVD I can only hear the menu screen audio. I can't see the menu screen and I can't advance to any of the tracks. I get a message saying the video will resume when the car stops, but there is never any video whether I'm stopped or even in park. Does anyone have any suggestions?!?
Welcome to NICO!

We have some recent threads that discuss this topic, I think. Please look at the titles of some of these further down in the forum.

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”