Lumbar Support

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
OmargoesZero2Endless
Car: 2009 Pearl White Nissan Cube SL 6-Speed

Wow. So almost 45k miles later, I decide the Cube has NO lumbar support (or bolsters of any kind for that matter)

It's killing my back...which only seems to get agitated during driving. I should have driven the car more before I drove it...

I feel like it has got worse through the last couple of years...

I was wondering if anyone still had the pics and stuff of that installation of the Mustang padding installation, or was wondering if anyone has changed out the seats for that reason or have put aftermarket buckets in or anything. I am seriously considering doing this, because I don't plan on selling the car until it gives out. Thanks.

Any comments will help. Thanks again Cubers...or Cubians or Cube Owners...whatever they say LoL

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

I agree, my back does get achy after a long ride... I know one cube that has bride seats I think... Otherwise everyone else that has done anything has been clazzio seat covers. I think they add a little more, but not much.

I looked at Versas seats to see if the seat rails were the same, they are not, I think the same with the juke, but I am wondering how much the seats can be taking apart and rebuilt to fit universally... Juke seats would be sick!

OmargoesZero2Endless
Car: 2009 Pearl White Nissan Cube SL 6-Speed

Anything that can fit with enough support works for me. LoL

Someone help us outtttttt. LoL. I love Recaros and Corbeaus...regular brides are too narrow. Eurojet Racing used to have seats based off a bride platform but they were wider. They were so nice on the drive between PHX and LA.

Return to “Cube Forum”