lowering my G

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
G'd up
Car: '04 G35 sedan Premium PKG Sports PKG AERO PKG

so ive decided that with the 20's on my car that they dont look big enough. ive asked 4 people today what size they think that they are and everyone said 18's. with that said i think if i lower my car an inch or so it would make my rims look bigger. now my question is what setup should i go with... eg spring . 350z suspension. or coil overs.

tollboothwilley
Car: 2003 G35 Sedan w/ NAV

well, you have the sports package, so you could do just the 350z springs (revised), will lower about 1".

Eibach's are popular, the sportlines.

Depends on how low you want to go.

Just keep in mind, if you go lower than 1" you will likely run into issues camber settings being negative and wearing your tires on the inside...thats assuming you dont get a camber kit for your car.

G'd up

where
tollboothwilley wrote:well, you have the sports package, so you could do just the 350z springs (revised), will lower about 1".

Eibach's are popular, the sportlines.

Depends on how low you want to go.

Just keep in mind, if you go lower than 1" you will likely run into issues camber settings being negative and wearing your tires on the inside...thats assuming you dont get a camber kit for your car.
where can i find some 350 springs at????? and how much of a pain whould it be to put them it or shoud i just go ahead and buy springs

tollboothwilley

like i said, depends on how much you want to lower it

I'd say check the classifieds, but you wont find any 350z stuff. Its all s13, s14, q45, etc..

i got mine from my350z classifieds

G'd up

tollboothwilley wrote:like i said, depends on how much you want to lower it

I'd say check the classifieds, but you wont find any 350z stuff. Its all s13, s14, q45, etc..

i got mine from my350z classifieds
im just looking to drop it a lil bit. amybe an inch or so...

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

G’d up wrote:so ive decided that with the 20's on my car that they dont look big enough. ive asked 4 people today what size they think that they are and everyone said 18's. with that said i think if i lower my car an inch or so it would make my rims look bigger. now my question is what setup should i go with... eg spring . 350z suspension. or coil overs.
Coilovers. [/thread]

G'd up

Beancooker wrote:
Coilovers. [/thread]
what about 350 springs. what will i get out of those

tollboothwilley

lower ride, little bit stiffer spring rates

If you have the money, coilovers are the way to go. 350Z springs are just cheaper!!

G'd up

k lookks like 350 springs are the way to go. how ,uch of a pain are they to install

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”