Love my EX

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
1stEXinCT
Car: 2008 EX 35 AWD Journey

I ordered my EX back in October, sight unseen except for the internet.I took delivery on 12/22/07. Found out that I had the distinct honor of the being the 1st in Ct, when I went back to the dealer to purchase the winter mats (they gave me a discount). It has everything except the technology package. Everywhere I go people ask what kind of car is it and I get lots of compliments. I'll post a picture, but it looks just like the one on the website (roof rack too). Needless to say I was thrilled when they updated the EX website showcasing the black on black. Debating on tinting the windows.

I love the toys, my son taught me how to manual shift (that was a mistake, I've been challenging everything I roll up on....). Added some cd's, used the ipod dock. Still have to get use to the backup/reverse camera; using it instead of turning around to back up. Old habits are hard to break, my previous vehicle was a Lincoln Navi, and I had turn around as for whatever reason, peopled loved walking behind the car when I was backing up.

I hardly ever go out for lunch at work; now I find some type of errand to run, starbucks, shopping, manicure....

I'm just amazed at this car. I call it the baby of the FX35 and the G35. It's just too cute. My son calls it a "Big Head G35".

I'm happy, for one my fuel bill has been cut in half.... to the EX.

Modified by 1stEXinCT at 9:00 AM 1/17/2008

silvermaxd
Car: 2000 Nissan Maxima

glad you are loving your EX. Keep us updated as I may be looking to get one soon

FX35buyer
Car: FX35 '05, MB S500 Sport '01

The FX has a very rough ride, is the EX kinder to your behind?

-TKS

exnewbie

I thought that the rear view camera only came with the tech package??

1stEXinCT

I have the Navigation package which includes the "rear view" monitor

The "around view" monitor is in the Technology package.

1stEXinCT

I think the ex ride is smooth, however at fast speeds on rough roads it is a little bouncy, but not enough to lift my behind off the seat.

I really likeed the FX's but just didn't like the loud exhaust.

Exceptional Woman
Car: Infiniti EX AWD

1stEXinCT wrote:I ordered my EX back in October, sight unseen except for the internet.I took delivery on 12/22/07. Found out that I had the distinct honor of the being the 1st in Ct, when I went back to the dealer to purchase the winter mats (they gave me a discount). It has everything except the technology package. Everywhere I go people ask what kind of car is it and I get lots of compliments. I'll post a picture, but it looks just like the one on the website (roof rack too). Needless to say I was thrilled when they updated the EX website showcasing the black on black. Debating on tinting the windows.

I love the toys, my son taught me how to manual shift (that was a mistake, I've been challenging everything I roll up on....). Added some cd's, used the ipod dock. Still have to get use to the backup/reverse camera; using it instead of turning around to back up. Old habits are hard to break, my previous vehicle was a Lincoln Navi, and I had turn around as for whatever reason, peopled loved walking behind the car when I was backing up.

I hardly ever go out for lunch at work; now I find some type of errand to run, starbucks, shopping, manicure....

I'm just amazed at this car. I call it the baby of the FX35 and the G35. It's just too cute. My son calls it a "Big Head G35".

I'm happy, for one my fuel bill has been cut in half.... to the EX.

Modified by 1stEXinCT at 9:00 AM 1/17/2008
Hi 1st! Did you buy from Devan or Harte? I bought from Devan and was very happy with everything. I too have a new love!

1stEXinCT

I brought it from Harte.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”