Looking to sell 240sx convertible or parts but NEEDS HELP!

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Gina240sx
Car: Nissan 240sx convertible

Hello,

I am new to all of this but I thought that this would be a good place to start as I own a 94' 240sx convertible. I have had this car for seven years and have driven it regularly for the past 2-3 years. I am looking to sell my car/trade it in/ or sell the parts, whichever is the best deal. I am looking for some advice on what to do. I've had to put a lot of work into the car itself (new transmission, new back window, brakes etc.) and have not put hardly any work into the appearance. It also has over 175k miles. Needless to say it needs some TLC or to be junked. I'm not sure if it's worth a 240 enthusiast’s time or not. Any input or direction on what to do would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks!
Gina

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Given their slight rareness someone should want it.

Look at other people's for sale adds to see what you need to include. The more info/pics, the better.

Feel free to post it for sale in these 2 places:
Add a post to this:
post6260617.html#p6260617

Add a new topic here:
nissan-for-sale.html

Also would recommend posting on Craigslist and Autotrader (though this one cost money).

wendywoo
Car: nissan

Hi gina

I cant believe your gonna sell. i have had so many offers on my car its crazy. whats your price. im a girl and i love this car.

Gina240sx
Car: Nissan 240sx convertible

I am looking for $1500 or BO. I love my car too but it's more trouble than it is fun now. I really want to sell it to someone who knows and likes these cars because it just needs someone to take the time to put some work into it and it'd be great again.

foreverzcar

Very interested PM sent
or you can contact me at [email protected]

-RJ-
Car: S13 Convertible, 99 Frontier, 03 Sportage, 96 Protege

I sold my vert but now I somewhat regret it

wendywoo

good luck thats a realllllllly low price someone will buy,im sure .i paid twice as much for mines 10 years ago. someone tried to steal it once.i would buy your parts just paid over 50 dollars for an replacement ashtray someone stole while trying to steal my car.

wendywoo

soo as you get rid of it someone will replace the engine and have it painted for less then what you think ..do your research first. that cars a classic take it to the nissan dealer they will tell you allllll u need to know.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”