Looking to replace calipers on 07 M45 Sport

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Poirot
Car: 2007 Unbria/Bourbon M45 Sport

Did the 100K service on my baby, (she has 110 and change) and dealer said that my front calipers were rusted and seized. I have smelled something odd from the front left in the morning as of late. I thought of getting OEM, but if am am going to replace then, might as well get something better, since the dealer wanted $2500 to replace the front pair alone. The BBK is out of the budget. But I did come across these dual piston fronts by Power Stop:

https://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A4046980 ... to_pf_dp_s

They state that they are direct bolt on with no modifications, and will fit the stock 19" rims. Has anyone had any experience with these, or have any suggestions? If I am going to replace the fronts, might as well do the all at once.

Poirot

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

These Powerstop ones are just rebuilt OEMs. Nothing wrong with that, I went that route when I was replacing my calipers as well. You can rebuild your current ones yourself if you wish. Basically you just take them apart and clean them out entirely (lot of elbow grease, towels, and industrial cleaning agents involved), replace the springs, washers, and possibly rubber boots around the pin slides, re-grease, and re-assemble.

Your other options are BBK like you said, but that's a lot of money, or buying some universal ones from Wilson or someone but youll have to do your own research on size and fabricate your own mounts for them, which is a lot of work.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”