Looking to buy an OEM Armrest for my 2009 Versa Hatchback

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
pma
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa S Hatchback

I'm going crazy without an armrest.

Everywhere I've looked has the armrests for $350+. I'm looking to find an armrest for $50-150.

I'm trying to find one at a junkyard if possible but I have no idea about how I would go about doing that.

Any suggestions?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

I searched a bit. It seems a factory arm rest is very expensive. There are aftermarket ones, but I'm not too impressed with those and they wouldn't match your interior materials exactly. Some can fit into the cupholders and are less the 100 dollars. I don't know how sturdy that would be. For junk yards, pic n pull has an inventory list, so you could call ahead. Most places won't say exactly what they have and you'd need to visit them in person and look around. I would say that the armrest seems less than common so even junkyards may only have the cupholder versions. Good luck.

exTotaledIt
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa

Hey i have a fully totaled 2011 Nissan versa that I am parting out if you can find out if the arm rests are compatible I am more then willing to sell you mine for $125. You can contact me at [email protected] I have everything.

Return to “Versa General Chat”