Looking for vert boot cover retainer strip (on rear seat top)

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
blkvrtswp
Car: 93 240SX Convertible
SR20DET FP 20G Turbo

After buying a mint vert boot cover and fixing the snap bolts that attach it, I was dismayed to find my poor vert is missing the 'boot retainer strip' that runs along the metal strip at the top of the rear seat. Without this, I am worried my boot will fly off and get wrecked.

Here is the only pic I have found so far of it attached:

And one pic I found on NICO showing it still in OEM packaging:

If anyone has a vert with this plastic strip still attached, and you do not plan on buying / using a boot - I would be interested in buying it from you. OEM they were $20 so I can offer around $50 for a very good condition one. Several people I know are looking for this so I would buy a couple if folks have them!

If I can't find one soon I will devise some workaround but I'd rather have the real deal OEM part.

Thanks!

:bigthumb:

bgoodwill
Car: 92 240sx convertible

Did you ever find your retainer strip? I have one in very good condition available and will accept your $50 offer if you still want it.

I actually have the boot available, as well, also in very good condition (no storage bag, though). I'll take $200 for it + shipping from Oregon.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”