Small update? Sorry for the quiet time, winter quarter homework is kicking my butt and it's been raining nonstop so I haven't been able to take the car outside.
I decided to take it around the block today and see how it did. I modified the fuel and timing tables, the results were less than ideal but it did give me a good idea of how the changes I made affected things so it should be much better next time. It looks like I basically started getting it too rich way too fast and it's probably got too much timing pulled. A new problem arose today though, the damn coolant started getting too hot for some reason. It worked fine a few months ago, the only difference is that I put a fan shroud and beefier fans on it. So, not sure what the heck that's all about. I probably drove about a mile or a mile and a half and in that time the temp went from 85c to 101c when I parked it in my garage.
Here's some random information, I did a trace of the timing and AFR during the drive so here's the pictures of those:
I also took a semi-random screenshot of my log during part of the drive. AFR, timing, load, it's all there.