Looking for m35 or m45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
TWOSTUPIDDOGS

Great site..I've been lurking for a while. Went down to the local dealer in San Antonio yesterday to get my wife a M. It is a "no hassel" dealer all M prices are marked $2000 off of MSRP, not bad for a start. After looking around on the lot (no exact matches) and talking with salesman my wife said if they are willing to knock 2k off the sticker with no hassle then we should be able to go to another dealer and get a better deal. Good idea lets not settle for a close match lets go to another dealer get the right car and possibly a better price.

We will be moving to Dallas this summer so i really don't care which dealer we buy from just as long as we get what we want at the right price. With all that said has anyone had a "good pricing experience" from any dealers in Texas (Houston, Austin, Dallas). Looking around I noticed alot of people getting close to invoice.

ThanksTwostupiddogs

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

I am not experienced on Texas Infiniti dealers, so I hope some people chime in here.

Z

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Well, Grubbs was good at one time, but I would just shop them off each other.

Infiniti of Scottsdale and Riverside in SoCal were good, and Las Vegas maybe a contender.

Atlanta is another market with a lot of dealers.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”