looking for headlights

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
LatinPrince03
Car: 2001 Nissan Altima SE

Does anyone know where I can find some JDM Black Headlights online besides Ebay? I'm googling like crazy and cannot find any other sites...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

garthog
Car: 2002 nissan altima 2.5s (Full Stillen Exhaust, Stillen QR-Pro, Upgraded E.C.U., Stillen High-Flow in

look on stillen.com

garthog
Car: 2002 nissan altima 2.5s (Full Stillen Exhaust, Stillen QR-Pro, Upgraded E.C.U., Stillen High-Flow in

what year and model is it?

LatinPrince03

its a 2001 altima

LatinPrince03

actually i'm looking for the headlamp assembly more than the headlights itself

garthog

http://www.speedyautoparts.com....htmltry this and scroll down

LatinPrince03

I had checked that page...have you ever seen the JDM Lights on Ebay...they are so F**ing badazz...I just can't get them yet cause of the damn firewall that the military has on ebay...check em out...

garthog

where are you stationed at? it hate the damn red screen!

garthog

those things are awesome! i haven't been able to find them anywhere else.

LatinPrince03

i'm stationed in belgium...well just got here, but i'm trying to find parts for my car so when it gets here i can start mods on it...i got all that i think i need right now except for those headlights and a stronger engine that i can put into it after a while...trying to see if i can put a spec-v engine in it for more hp off the bat...ya feel me!!!!

garthog

i'm stationed in phoenix, az. i definately feel you! i'll bet you could swap those motors. i have an 02 altima and just put on a new hi flow intake, exhaust and racing headers. my next step (which i should have done earlier) is to get new suspension and wheels. i'm on stock wheels and khumo tires now... definately not enough grip for the mods.

LatinPrince03

yeah i feel you on that. i just slapped on some continental tires that i got on TireRack.com while I was in Iraq so my wife could drive around. now that its paid off, Im going all out with it. I heard that most if not all parts on nissans are interchangable with other nissans...ever heard anything like that?

garthog

yeah, i tend to find that. if you go on a lot of sites and look in magazines, you'll find lots of interchangeables.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”