Looking for G37 Convertible Lease Deal in DC area

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
bberk

Does anyone have any contacts for a great lease deal in the Washington DC metro region?

Saw some great posts on some deals someone got back in July, but don't know what part of the country they are from.

Thank you for any assistance...

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

go to infiniti.com They currently advertise the Vert for $539/mo for 39 months. or, check out zag.com or do what I did and walk into a dealer and work it out. Worst case scenario, they can't meet your needs so you go elsewhere and try again...

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

bschurr wrote:go to infiniti.com They currently advertise the Vert for $539/mo for 39 months. or, check out zag.com or do what I did and walk into a dealer and work it out. Worst case scenario, they can't meet your needs so you go elsewhere and try again...
Good idea or try American Express Auto Service
http://amexnetwork.zag.com/new-car.html

good luck

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

I did the amex zag and the dealer sold it for 1000 less than zag had it. I didnt argue with that at all. The GM just gave me a quote for everything at their invoice pricing and it came out that way.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”