looking for front & rear brush guards

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
lou from ny

hello all!for those not paying attention to the drama of my first Nissan, i just got a 09 venom rogue with moon roof, premium package, floor mats, splash guards and navi for $24,500(plus tags & tax)

i'm looking for something to help protect those nice bumpers from the NY morons who don't know how to park without hitting my bumpers to pieces. can anyone suggest some chrome brush guards, push bars, whatever they are called for both front and rear?

thanks everyone for your helplou

philipa_240sx

Romik (do a google seach for Romik, you will find their website) makes a front Bull Bar and side steps for the Rogue. Read more in this thread, there are photos as well:

zerothread/319232

I have not seen anything for the rear yet.

BTW, the Bull Bar does not appear to be attached strongly enough to take any serious impacts. It's bolted to the chassis from underneath and would simply fold against and crush the bumper. A light 'tap' might be OK though.

lou from ny

i'm mostly concerned with parallel parking situations where people think it's ok to use my bumpers as....well...bumpers each and every time they try and get into a spot they have no business trying to get into.

thanks for the link!lou

Leo2005

You can find rear on ebay. Heres a pic one of the rear bull guard from ebay seller.I ordered front one in January but have never installed it. Keep it in my friends garage. I'm actually thinking of reselling it. BTW I got hit in a drivers door last weekend by a girl who was backing up from a driveway . No bull guards for doors. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ories

Return to “Rogue Forum”