looking for a tranny for a 95 accord ex?

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
kornmanz
Car: 89 240sx Hatch SR Powa'd

Hey guys, so I wanted to look into doing a swap for my 95 accord from an auto, to manual. I did a few searches on google but found nothing. I only found one questionable site that was selling the tranny's for like 500 bucks. Does anyone know of a good trustable site or place I can get ahold of one of these trannies? I'm thinking of checking local junkyards but I dont know what kind of condition they may be in. I'll also need to get a few things to put in the clutch pedal assembly, anyone know where I can find any of these parts?

Thanks

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

a junkyard.

ebay might have some too...

thekage
Car: 98 Dodge Caravan, 98 Dodge Intrepid

Trannys are usually downtown around 11 to 3.

oblivion2kx

kornmanz wrote:Hey guys, so I wanted to look into doing a swap for my 95 accord from an auto, to manual. I did a few searches on google but found nothing. I only found one questionable site that was selling the tranny's for like 500 bucks. Does anyone know of a good trustable site or place I can get ahold of one of these trannies? I'm thinking of checking local junkyards but I dont know what kind of condition they may be in. I'll also need to get a few things to put in the clutch pedal assembly, anyone know where I can find any of these parts?

Thanks
craigslist that stuff, you get a better deal from people parting out there cars

Return to “Others”