Looking for a tire

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Kelscar
Car: 2007 Versa Hatchback SL Magnetic Gray,
2014 Murano SL Platinum Graphite

I'm just wondering with all of the members here that have changed tires and or wheels if any of you might be looking to sell maybe two of your original 15" Continentals. I am needing a couple of tires for my daughters hatchback S. One got a sidewall injury in an ice storm ( slid into a curb ) and the other picked up a nail at the side of the tread . If someone has some to sell please contact me and let me know what you would want for them. I live in Oklahoma so I will need to consider shipping also.

CodeRed
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S MT

I have my stock 4 wheels with the tires on them (only about 1k miles on them) if you want them throw me a price. Although shipping is going to kill ya.

DejaWiz
Car: See sig for details.

I've still got my 4 original tires. They are unmounted and have only about 250 miles on them. I can get pics if you'd like. You're not too far from Omaha, so shipping shouldn't be too bad. I did have them marked for sale in a garage sale last weekend for $40 each, but I'd be willing to take $60 for two or $100 for the set and you pay shipping

WILLDANI

codered if you still have your wheels let me know thank you william

scooterbob
Car: 2008 Versa, 1995 200sx

Anyone in Houston Texas area with that kinda deal???

Kelscar

For that price I would be interested in all 4 tires . I need to get with you to figure out how to pay you and set up shipping. Is it ok to email you? or yoou can contact me [email protected] to all for the replies.

DejaWiz

Kelscar wrote:For that price I would be interested in all 4 tires .

I need to get with you to figure out how to pay you and set up shipping. Is it ok to email you? or yoou can contact me [email protected] to all for the replies.
Yep, you can email me. I'm avail at DejaWiz @ yahoo . com

sooner4x4
Car: 2007 Versa S sedan

Kelscar,

If you are not needing all four and want to unload one to recoup some of your cost, I would be interested in one ( or possibly two if you wanted to split the cost) . I am needing one wheel with tire here in Edmond for my Versa Sedan.

Kelscar

We should be able to work that out, But I beleive I'm just getting tires,not wheel from DejaWiz. If you still want one or two of the tires I will contact you when I get them. I regularly make trips to Edmond on the weekends so it should not be a problem to get them to you.

DejaWiz

Kelscar wrote:We should be able to work that out, But I beleive I'm just getting tires,not wheel from DejaWiz. If you still want one or two of the tires I will contact you when I get them. I regularly make trips to Edmond on the weekends so it should not be a problem to get them to you.
yep, just tires. I'll get those pics for you tonight in email.... been really busy keeping our new Bullmastiff in line since she chews up everything (former owners kept her in a kennel most of the time due to long work hours). Last night we lost some souvenirs from our honeymoon because she tore them to shreds. Our Rottweiler is adapting really well to having another dog in the house, so we're thankful we don't have that to deal with as well.

Were you able to check UPS or FedEx locations around here?

Kelscar

Bullmastiff!! Wow thats a huge dog. I thought I might need to know the location of the nearest UPS location to you and I can set up to have you just drop them off there. I do not know if they need to be wrapped up like in a bag or anything yet. I do not believe that they would need to be though.

grommitroo
Car: 07 Versa SL HB Brilliant Silver 6spd

I have the 4 original tires, unmounted with 600 mi on them I will sell you cheap.I'm in the Greenway Plaza area

scooterbob
Car: 2008 Versa, 1995 200sx

Please email me at [email protected] to work out the details. Thanks.

DejaWiz

Kelscar wrote:Bullmastiff!! Wow thats a huge dog. I thought I might need to know the location of the nearest UPS location to you and I can set up to have you just drop them off there. I do not know if they need to be wrapped up like in a bag or anything yet. I do not believe that they would need to be though.
Yeah, she's getting pretty big. She's at about 65 lbs right now after a year, but we don't think she's going to get any bigger. Our Rottie is a little over 20 lbs heavier than her. Both dogs think they're tiny lap dogs and love to snuggle up with us on the couch. And man both of them snore loudly.

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner.... had severe storms last night (a tornado touched down a little ways out), so I had to shut down and unplug my system.

I'll jump on UPS's web site and let you know which location is closest to me. Will certainly email you the pics today since I didn't want to risk anything last night.

Sorry for the delay.

sooner4x4
Car: 2007 Versa S sedan

Kelscar wrote:We should be able to work that out, But I beleive I'm just getting tires,not wheel from DejaWiz. If you still want one or two of the tires I will contact you when I get them. I regularly make trips to Edmond on the weekends so it should not be a problem to get them to you.
I should have read the posts a little closer. I am really interested in a wheel with a tire, not just the tire. I am wanting to put a full size spare in the trunk. So I guess I will pass on the tires. Thanks anyway.

DejaWiz

Kelscar,Sent you the pics in email.

DejaWiz

If you want the tires, they will have to be shipped after the 21st, as I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow.

Gonna miss my Rottweiler and Bullmastiff, but our housesitters will keep them company while we're away.

bucksnort
Car: Versa S

I have 4 with the rims but no TPMS valves. Less than1K miles. Shipping should be about $75 Fedex Homee delivery. 3 shipped to you

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”