Looking for a KA24E or DE Block and Crank

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
'89240sxvg30dett
Car: 1989 240sx XE

Hello NICO,

I bought a 1989 240sx from a buddy and drove it for about 2 days with a nasty knock so I decided to pull the oil pan off and WOW, there was about 1/2 cup of metal/bearings in the pan. I then took 2 of the rod caps off and found that the rod bearings are spun and paper thin so I pulled the engine and took the main girdle off to find NO CRANK BEARINGS AT ALL and the crank bearing tang smashed into the crank. I am wondering if anybody has an old Block/Crank lying around that they want to get rid of. I live in Bismarck North Dakota so preferably something in ND or SD would be best, Thanks NICO

Real Street
Car: 91 R32 GTR

I pulled single cam w/trans out of an S13. It had a knock when i pulled it, but its not complete junk. No paste in the pan and the block is still intact. If you pick it up, the combo is yours! Let me know soon, the junk man comes at the end of the month.

HxC_Nismo
Car: 98' Nissan 240sx SE R33 RB26DET, 07' Nissan Titan SE, 05' Toyota Corolla

i have a auto ka24de w/o eng harness, auto trans, and a/c compressor, out of my 98 240sx se with only 90k on it and it was pulled out of my running 240 in december for rb swap and its located in columbia area. $300 o.b.o. email me if interested [email protected]

zerepdivad
Car: '90 240sx . '02 Lexus IS300

’89240sxvg30dett wrote:Hello NICO,

I bought a 1989 240sx from a buddy and drove it for about 2 days with a nasty knock so I decided to pull the oil pan off and WOW, there was about 1/2 cup of metal/bearings in the pan. I then took 2 of the rod caps off and found that the rod bearings are spun and paper thin so I pulled the engine and took the main girdle off to find NO CRANK BEARINGS AT ALL and the crank bearing tang smashed into the crank. I am wondering if anybody has an old Block/Crank lying around that they want to get rid of. I live in Bismarck North Dakota so preferably something in ND or SD would be best, Thanks NICO
I've got a ka24e block i'll sell you just make me an [email protected]

Return to “Midwest Region”