looking for a good speed shop (Ohio)

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
job XIII
Car: 95 240sx se blacktop motor

hello Nissan owners its been a while since i have been on here, i owned a s14 about 5 yrs ago then made the switch to a STi swapped WRX. well i have just sold that and i'm back in the 240 camp again i recently picked up a 98 with a auto in it and is being replaced w a black-top prob w/ VCT so now i'm looking for a good shop within 500 miles of Ohio to build the motor and i was hoping some of you guys could point me in the right direction, thanks

Azrial
Car: 93 240sx vert, 1990 pignose hatchback roller

Not sure since your in Toledo. Check out Ohio Driftings website. They have a spot on their forums for ohio tuner shops. If that doesn't help then I guess wait until someone closer in Ohio reads this and decides to respond or search google. I don't recommend going to zerolift autolab though. They are close but I have heard some horror stories from there and I have some of my own.

RustspecS13
Car: '74 260z and '88 300zx turbo

Defined autoworks is a GREAT shop, although they are down near me in pataskala. Pure tuning is near you and although I haven't heard much about them.

Peter from DA used to have a SR in his s14a, and he knows a tonn about the sr, even though he has a 500HP 13b in it now.

~Alex

job XIII
Car: 95 240sx se blacktop motor

alright stay away from zerolifft this is the info i was looking for, there are a couple of shops in the area like showdown that have some real bad reps, pure is ok might be a little overpriced tho. thanks for the info, anybody else.............

EfiniRX7
Car: 93 FD3S not going anywhere, 2003 E46 M3 traded, s14 sold, 2010 camaro sold, now another kouki s14, FD did go somewhere, Now a 535whp rotary Kouki s14

Defined Autoworks is great. I have all of my work done there, and never had any complaints. I would definitely make the trip.

Return to “Midwest Region”