looking for 2011 Nissan Rogue SV Radio wire/pinout list

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
11Rogue
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV

Hello everyone,I bought my daughter a Power Acoustic CPAAM7-S2 aftermarket double din radio upgrade kit for her birthday.I have done radio's in my vehicles in the past but her's seems a bit more puzzling.Firstly I have spent hours scouring the Google trying to find the color coded wires/pinout locations and what wire goes to what but I can't seem to find it anywhere.I even downloaded the audio manual from here and printed off pages32-38 with the supposed information but I can't match it up with what is here. the bacl of the factory radio has 5 different things plugged into it. on the top left is a small blue input then there are 3 white inputs and on the bottom right of the radio there is a grey input. The biggest white input has a bunch of empty pin spots but a yellow wire starts at pin 4 or 5 I believe. Also her stock radio has steering wheel controls,if at all possible I would like to get those working with the new deck too. I like to think of myself as pretty handy with tech stuff.Could anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Complete wiring diagrams here for all four levels of AV system:
https://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual ... 1%2FAV.pdf

Return to “Rogue Forum”