LOOKING FOR 05-06 FRONTIER/PATHFINDER TO TEST INTAKE

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
rtakashima

LOOKING FOR 05-06 FRONTIER/PATHFINDER TO TEST INTAKE from Fujita Air. You will receive a FREE intake and dyno. You must have a stock air box on your vehicle so we can dyno a baseline and installed intake.Fujita Air is located in Temecula, CA so you must be in the So. Cal. area.Contact [email protected] or call 951-694-9177. Testing will be conducted at our facility only.

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

I would also be interested in seeing the before and after dyno specs if one of our members steps up the plate.

Would Fujita Air be interested in this as well?

rtakashima

Fujita would do a before and after test, no problem. Email or call us.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Awesome!!! Someone steo up and get a free intake so we can see pics/dyno!

-Dan

rtakashima

A helpful member came in today with his 06 V6. We will post the dyno up on Monday but here is a link of today's video along with a dyno from another vehicle we brought in. The two cars were very close in performance. We are still on schedule to bring in an 07 for tesing as well. Enjoy. Email [email protected] if you have any questions. We hope this is useful information for you.Video Clip - Frontier on the DYNO!

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Right on, nice little gain. Thanks for sharing this with us

-Dan

Big-Bird

So who was this member? Is he happy with the upgrade?

Were the HP ratings at he Wheel? Or the actual motor?

If this was the motor rating I am a bit suprised that the specs I read were lower than what Nissan Claims.

That being said, I always thought manufacturer specs were somewhat fuzzy.

Cyclemut
Car: 2002 Xterra 4x4, 2005 Frontier 4x4

That's got to be at the wheels. I'm sure I wouldn't see that much gain here @ 5200', but still, it's a nice gain. Especially since the truck had an aftermarket exhaust on it as well to help with those numbers.

rtakashima

All of our dyno numbers will be at the wheels. This is what the member had to say "Hey ryan, just letting you know that i'm LOVING the intake so far. I could definetely feel the power and more torque. I love the sound as well, and i'm always getting compliments on it. " -Aakash

Video Clip - Frontier on the DYNO!

mrggonz
Car: 05 frontier, 84 280zx

I would be interested if you are still in search of a lab rat. Im in fontana ,CAabout 30 min from you.

EDITTED BY MODERATOR:

Please don't put your personal phone numbers on the sight. Use the email fucntion to contact a poster directly.

But (rtakashima) have already done an install for a lucky Frontier owner. The dyno specs were posted too. There are others in the works so stay tuned.

RegardsBig-Bird

mrggonz
Car: 05 frontier, 84 280zx

mrggonz wrote:I would be interested if you are still in search of a lab rat. Im in fontana ,CAabout 30 min from you.
I recently upgraded my oil to Castrol syntex and a replacment KN filter, I felt my throtle response became a lot more "snappy". Is ther any safe way around the governor? Mine cuts at 113mph but feels like it could do atleast 125mph.

No. the only way around that is to fiddle with your computer and unless you have advanced gear for deiphering Nissan computer code you're out of luck.

Big-Bird

BUMP!

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”