Looking at Buying a 2015 QX60

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
DriveBright
Car: Potential 2015 QX60 Owner

Thought I would pop in and say hello. I am looking at the 2015 QX60 and wanted to see what current owners think of theirs. I would appreciate any comments both positive and negative. Thanks in advance, Dan

jdsaengine
Car: 2019 Audi A7
2017 Corvette Vert
2014 QX60

I have 2014 Qx60, 2yr old in August, 16K miles on it, never been in the dealer for anything other than some minor recalls. Perfect car so far. I usually average about 22mpg with combo city/hwy driving. All the active cruise control, lane departure, backup panic stop and active front collision stopping are great features. Sometimes a bit annoying with all the beeps and buzzers, but saved my wife from backing into a parked car and me from wandering out of my lane more than once.

Only complaint so far is the head rest DVD screens are too close to the kids faces, on long trips, they tend to get a little motion sickness watching movies vs our previous SUV that had a center roof pop down screen a little farther away. But then again, they are 22 and 27 so they were only in our car for 1 trip :chuckle:

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”