Looked at my first Versa today.

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
fsustage
Car: Sentra SE-R

But that was all I could do. I had to take my Sentra in to be looked at and was hoping to get a chance to test drive a Versa. Didn't have one on the lot. When I went back to pick up my car they had received a delivery of one. It was sold before they even got it off the truck. So still waiting for the chance to sit in one. Asked the salesman about them and he said the longest they have had one on the lot was 1 day. Course this is a dealership that never seems to have the car I want to look at on the lot. Anyone else having a problem finding one?

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Well, you could always plug in multiple nearby zipcodes into the Nissan site when you build up a Versa, and it will tell you which nearby dealers have Versas in stock. You may have to make a slightly longer trip than you anticipated... if you're just looking, you may want to figure out how far you actually want to drive to do so. Some of us have driven quite far to actually buy a car that we wanted, because it was sitting on a lot not terribly close to us.

fsustage
Car: Sentra SE-R

Good tip. Thanks. After I posted this, I thought of a larger dealer that is near my work that should have some on the lot. Will try the zip code and see.

proxim2020

This may be a good thing for when you get ready to buy. Nissan's restricts how many vehicle's a dealer can take. As soon as they see they are selling them as fast as they can get them off the truck, they allow the dealer to order more within their allocation. One dealer down here started out with 3 versa a month. They were all sold too quickly. Now Nissan allows them 10 a month.

GizmoDVD
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

My dealer has anywhere from 4-6 Versas at any given time. Most are the S, but they have two SLs right now instock.

BenDupre
Car: 2007 Versa SL w/CVT, 2006 Quest 3.5

Fly out, drive back. Make a vacation out of it!

You'd have the break-in done by the time you got home!

Ben

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

BenDupre wrote:Fly out, drive back. Make a vacation out of it!

You'd have the break-in done by the time you got home!

Ben
Send me a postcard.

Return to “Versa General Chat”