LongBeachCoupe Headlight and Taillight Overlays are Here!

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

I am offering overlays for the Altima Coupe and MAXIMA (04-08)

What I am providing is a quality product, that is precision cut.

The best part is, the recession proof pricing!

$32 Delivered (payment via paypal, check, mo) Canada orders are $37 (or $35 if you are canadian and pay in USD)

I RESPOND TO EMAILS INSTANTLY and ship DAILY!UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE and LIGHTNING FAST TURNAROUND TIME!

I am offering a QUALITY product, for a VERY aggressive price.

FURTHERMORE, if you screw up on your install for whatever reason, or the material rips, a "oops" 2nd set is HALF PRICE... $16!

Heres a Pic of my LONGBEACHCOUPE Overlays for the Altima CoupeIn the Light Gray 30% and Dark Gray 60%The backing is still there because the material is being cut by a numeric cutter, like a CNC machine. What this provides is DEAD accurate, computer generated cuts.

THE VERDICT I am offering a high quality item, for a low price.

Current OfferingsAltima Coupe30% Light Gray FULL COVERAGE Headlight Overlay (08 and 09 only)60% Dark Gray FULL COVERAGE Headlight Overlay (08 and 09 only)

30% Light Gray FULL COVERAGE Taillight Overlay60% Dark Gray FULL COVERAGE Taillight Overlay

30% Light Gray GTR style Taillight Overlay (brake and reverse cutout)60% Dark Gray GTR style Taillight Overlay (brake and reverse cutout)

30% Light Gray Partial GTR style Taillight Overlay (only reverse cut out)60% Dark Gray Partial GTR style Taillight Overlay (only reverse cut out)

Maxima 04-0830% Light Gray FULL COVERAGE Taillight Overlay60% Dark Gray FULL COVERAGE Taillight Overlay

Coming Soon!GTR style Headlight Overlays for the coupeAltima Sedan Tail Overlays

EMAIL ME![email protected]

DONT WORRY.. IM NOT STOPPING HERE.. Post interest for your car/model and ill put together a list of the templates im going to need to make to get them to you!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS Send me a Paypal payment, in the info box include (FULL COVERAGE or GTR, HEADLIGHT or TAIL, 30% or 60%, and your NICO Username, and your address). Please feel free to email me with ANY questions.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONSTail Removal- http://www.nicoclub.com/articles.php?id=292000Overlay Instructions - http://www.nicoclub.com/articles.php?id=292006

t0e
Car: 2008 Nissan 2.5SL Altima Sedan

any pics of the overlays on the car?

code08red

60% Dark Gray Taillight Overlay

I want a pair!!!

mikegtr06
Car: 1995 180sx

any more new products ? i remember you talking about some new lighting mod that you were going to reveal at the meet that you just had....

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Still working on perfecting the product a bit more (new lighting mod)...

Heres some installed pics of the:30% FULL COVERAGE Tails:

60% GTR Tails: Pic from Dangeris

DiamondWVU's 60% GTR Tail Overlays

60% Full Coverage Tails on Rennisouth's ride

soltys
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 6-speed (Satin White/Black)
2009 Rogue SL AWD - (the wife's)

Yo LBC I'm interested but I'm wondering how will they hold up in the cold. The real cold - as in a Canadian winter cold. I there any concern about peeling or the film cracking.

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Canadian Igloo winters shouldnt be an issue!Check your mail!

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Glad you guys like the overlays!

dvk5044

What is the overlay on the black altima coupe below. I want the same exact one since I have the black coupe as well.

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Thats the 30% Full coverage overlay...Check your email!

dl_yeunuoc
Car: altima coupe

Do you have pics of dark GTR overlays on a black coupe ? I might intertest

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Im waiting on installed pictures from a few guys...

gsnide
Car: 08' Altima Coupe

This forum really does have some great contributors. I have had my altima coupe now for a couple months and have been avidly reading the forums and have finally decided that I might as well register.

I've decided to start doing some minor upgrades and am going to start with a Xentec HID Conversion kit and I really like the look of the overlay on the pictures I have seen. Is it just me or does putting an overlay on kind of defeat the purpose of getting HID's by blocking out some of the extra light the HID's provide?

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

I emailed you, but for those who also want the answer...It will decrease the amount of light output, but will still be significantly brighter than the stock halogen.

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Theres 2 types of the tail overlays.The first is a full coverage, which covers the whole light.

The 2nd is what you are referring to, a GTR style overlay leaves the brake light and reverse light exposed, but covers the rest.

Both are the same price, $32 delivered anywhere in the US!

Email me if you have any questions.

Welcome to NICO!

bbbwilson
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S with Leather

GREAT quick response to emails, shipped within ONE HOUR of order...and an amazing product. Great customer service regarding returns/exchanges. Thanks LBC

srwong
Car: 2009 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE CVT

have any of you, specially the southern california people, have any trouble with the cops using the 60% Full Coverage Tails? i like how these look, but don't want the pulling me over for the tail lights being too dark? and how good do the lights show up during the day?

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Same installation process for the GTR or the full coverage..

Theres plenty of people in SoCal with the 60% full coverage tails, from what I have heard, there isnt an issue with local police. Lights are still quite visible during day and nighttime... If you were to double layer the 60% overlays, i would suggest swapping out your tail bulbs for LED bulbs... but with 1 layer of the 60% its all good!

srwong

LongBeachCoupe wrote:Theres plenty of people in SoCal with the 60% full coverage tails, from what I have heard, there isnt an issue with local police. Lights are still quite visible during day and nighttime... If you were to double layer the 60% overlays, i would suggest swapping out your tail bulbs for LED bulbs... but with 1 layer of the 60% its all good!
awesome! i'd prob just stick with the 1 60% full coverage. the sample pic looks about the same color car as mine. and that looks good.

Do you have any pics of the headlight overlays on a car? i'd love to see what they looked like befor ehand.

Diamond85
Car: 2.5s Super Black 08 Altima Coupe

just ordered the gtr style. does anyone know of any installers around Southern PA or Delawere? Asked the place I got my tint done. and they said that theyve tried it before and they didnt want to even try.

DiamondWVU
Car: 2.5

got them. installed them. they look sick. really fast response on LBC's part. really easy to work with. thanks a lot man. really appreciate it.

stone184
Car: 1989 240sx

Ordered! I'll post pics when they get installed.

srwong

Speedy reply! He replied within 3 minutes of my ordering! Just receied them in the mail today, sadly I am currently in Vegas and can't get them till I go back to Cali on Friday. =/ I'll post pics next week when I get them on. Thanks again!

alticoupe3.5
Car: NISSAN ALTIMA COUPE

LBC, i am interested in buying the 60% gtr style taillight overlays!!and where can i get the eye lids?. do you make them as well and whatsthe best material? vinyl or fiberglass?also...do you make the head light overlays that cover the top half of the headlights?

pleaase let me knowwww

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

NJ Stand up!

Check your email...

Truerocket11
Car: '09 Nissan 370z Premium Package
'08 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

Hey LBC, I've been thinking about getting the tail overlays but i gotta wonder...how easy is it to put on, and what % and which coverage do you think would look good on my precision gray A/C?

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

I recommend 60% (the darker shade) to everyone. I personally think your car would look best with the 60% GTR style.

Its not what I would call a "simple" install... many people have done it alone, many have needed a friend there to help, and then some have needed to get it professionally installed.

It all depends on if you have a knack for these types of things.Email me to discuss further. ( i love your headlights!)

srwong

finally got my overlays on yesterday. They are 60% full coverage...

day shot

night shot

night shot w/ reverse light on

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Nice SRWONG!

Truerocket11
Car: '09 Nissan 370z Premium Package
'08 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

srwong wrote:finally got my overlays on yesterday. They are 60% full coverage...

day shot

night shot w/ reverse light on
In those two pics, the reverse lights look a bit yellow...Is that the camera, sun, or just the way they actually are? I'm assuming its probably just the reflection

Return to “Fabricators' Market”