Long Island: Interested in a photoshoot/cruise on Aug 29th?

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Would anyone be interested in attending a meet/photoshoot/cruise on Aug. 29th?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 2

crayzitalian3
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S

I was thinking about trying to get a meet/photo shoot/cruise together on Aug 29th before some of us have to go back to school. I just thought of this so I understand that I didn't leave to much time to schedule for it and I do apologize for that.

If the meet were to happen, my idea was to have everyone meet on Aug 29th maybe around 10-11ish at the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park and caravan to Lloyd Neck. I know its a far drive, but it is definitely fun. I would take Snake Hill Road to Lloyd Neck and then gather in the parking lot they have there, its pretty big, it should be open (I will find out asap) and we can park in there, hang out and take some pics of our rides.

The meet can be an open invitation to who ever wants to come. Not strictly Nissan/Infiniti. To anyone that loves their car and wants to take some photos of it

Again, if the meet were to happen I would like there to be responsible drivers. So no speeding, burn outs, drag racing, drifting, etc. Even though it would be cool for some of this to happen, it wouldn't be safe for us and others who are on the road when this happens. Sorry if that changes some of your minds about the meet, but I would like to have a fun and safe meet.

I am open to ideas to try and make it more easy for others to be able to join. I am happy with my idea, but am willing to change things around to have others have fun as well.

As of right now, here are the directions to the meet up spot at The Arches/Tanger Outlet. I am planning on have the parking lot meet up in the back because no one usually parks there so its a big open space!!

If you need directions to Tanger Outlets here is a link where you can just scroll down and type in your address - http://www.tangeroutlet.com/deerpark/directions
--if your coming from the Long Island Expressway, take it East to Exit 52 which is Commack Road, you want to make a right at the light and take it down all the way till you get to the train tracks, cross over that, a Home Depot should be on your left and a PC Richards should be on your right, go into the left turning lane and make a left into the entrance. You should see the "The Arches" sign.
--if your coming from Southern State, take it to Exit 39N which is Deer Park Avenue, take that till you get to Commack Road, you'll be able to bear right, its right before the TD Bank, take that all the way down till you get to, again the Home Depot, Stop & Shop, Pet Supplies (I think thats what it is), Kohls; make a right at that light. You should see the "The Arches" sign.
--If your coming from Northern State, take Exit 44, which is CR-4 or Commak Road. Take that all the way down to the Home Depot. You should see the "The Arches" sign, turn left into there.
--If your taking Sunrise Highway, take it to exit 40 and go to 231 North. Take that to Commack Road, you'll be able to bear right; it's right before the TD Bank. Take that all the way down till you get to the Home Depot, Stop & Shop, Pet store, Kohls. Make a right at the light. You should see the "The Arches" sign.

if you have any questions that you wanna ask me you can ask on here obviously, lol, or just pm me or hit me up on [email protected]

crayzitalian3

I don't have any photographers or a great camera. I'm not really a photographer but I don't mind taking pics of your cars. If you have cameras, video cameras, w/e, feel free to bring it and let your artistic skills come to life!

billabong093
Car: 1990 S13 Hatch

Just found this thread, i work at the outlets lol, so not too far of a drive for me. Ill definitely check it out if it happens.

crayzitalian3

nice bro! lol i literally live a couple blocks from the outlets in deer park. i know its a huge lot so we shouldn't have a problem with findin a big, obvious spot to meet up

your more then welcome to invite your friends, as it looks its not gonna be big. i had a couple of people accepting my invite on facebook. so yeah don't be afraid to spread the word, just mention to keep it cool and no racing or stuff, just a nice cruise/photoshoot/hang out you know

billabong093
Car: 1990 S13 Hatch

Most of the guys i work with are honda boys so, idk, ill let them know i guess.

crayzitalian3

thats cool. let them come just tell them to just be cool and no speeding or none of that nonsense

crayzitalian3

ill be at the outlets at 10 or a lil after. ill be all the way in the back of the outlets in the parking lot, just look for my car

Return to “Northeast Region”