Lojack on G 35 Coupe

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Trojan

At the time of purchasing my coupe, the dealer convinced me into buying lojack. I went for it and now everybody around tells me what a mistake that was since I have full insurance on the car anyway. Do you think I can cancel now?I bought the car on March 29.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

You can try ... however, getting LoJack entails adding hardware into the car. May have some difficulty cancelling, but certainly worth the effort. Be pushy if you need to.

BTW, the real reason for not getting LoJack is not because of the insurance - has more to do with the fact that the their original system does not work well anyway. You havta know the car is stolen, call it it, and then hope that a police car with the locater radio is within short enough distance of your car. If the crooks have any time at all, they will have disabled the LoJack sending unit in your car by that time anyway!

Far better to get some of the newer tracking systems available today ... I have done posts on this ... do a search for "Directed Electronics".

Z

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”