Locks wont unlock after turning key off

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Eric624
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue select

Hello.

I have a 2014 Nissan Rogue Select that I had to have the transmission replaced. Afterwards the Auto Lock function stopped working.

After driving about 15 miles, the Auto Lock began to work again, but I can't get the unlock feature to work when I turn the key to the off position.

Any ideas on how to fix it would great.

Thank you!
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TYPO

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

These instructions are for the Murano but may work for your Rogue:
AUTOMATIC DOOR LOCKS
● All doors lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches 15 MPH (24 km/h).
● All doors unlock automatically when the ignition switch is placed in the OFF position.
The automatic unlock function can be deactivated or activated. To deactivate or activate the automatic door unlock system, perform the following procedure:
1. Close all doors.
2. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
3. Within 20 seconds of performing Step 2, push and hold the power door lock switch to the position (UNLOCK) for more than five seconds.
3a. To change AUTO LOCK setting: push and hold the power door lock switch to the (LOCK) position for more than 5 seconds.
4. When activated, the hazard indicator will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard indicator will flash once.
5. The ignition switch must be placed in the OFF and ON position again between each setting change.
When the automatic door unlock system is deactivated, the doors do not unlock when the ignition switch is placed in the OFF position. To unlock the door manually, use the inside lock knob or the power door lock switch (driver’s or front passenger’s side).

Return to “Rogue Forum”