Little Talladega track day

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
nismojunkie

Would anyone be interested in going to the Little Talladega race track in Alabama on Oct 22? This is listed over on MR2oc.com and I thought maybe some of you might want to participate. So far its two MR2s, a Z car, and an Evo. If you are interested here is the email of the guy putting it all together: [email protected] He needs a $50 refundable deposit from anyone who plans on going so that he can put the deposit down on the track.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=400050

Little Talladega track day?? Anyone?
I have been thinking about trying to get a group together to rent Little Talladega near Birmingham. It's pretty cheap. $2600 for the day if we do a sat or sun, 8am to 5 pm and we can camp there that night. If we get 15 cars we can do the cheaper option here plus $100 per extra car. Or if we go all out, it will cost a good bit more because of the ambulance and all that. If you haven't been there before, it is a pretty fun, little track. It has been repaved not too long ago from what I can tell, the track is longer then last time I went there. With 15 cars it would only be $173 per car. This could be a whole lot of fun. I guess we can start by making a list and trying to set a date. I can't pay for the whole track up front so we will all have to commit the money so that we can pay for it. Just post up if you are serious about going and send me a PM with your contact info.

One final note here. No drifting is allowed. I have no problem if you want to bring your drift car but you won't be allowed to drift it on this track. Track rules, not mine.

http://www.tgprace.com/index.htm

3. Street Car Tune & Test $1,500.00 Weekday, $1,800.00 Fri, $2,600.00 Sat or Sun

* Up to 15 participants. +$100.00 surcharge for each additional car
* Max 3/5 cars on track at one time
* No aggressive passing
* No timed laps
* Minimum 4 corner workers recommended

RS12Turbo

I'm running there tomorrow with a group, so i'll see how that goes since I've never put the s12 on the track. If all goes well, I might be interested on the 22nd

Return to “Southeast Region”