Limited Edition FX

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

Nice to look at but only available in Western Europe.

infiniti-fx-limited-edition-t520761.html

orangeNblue
Car: 2008 Nissan 350z

wow that is sexy...i really like the headlights on the new fx's

Daniel G
Car: '05 Infiniti G35

Not my favorite! I don't understand the new obsession among car enthusiasts with black wheels against white vehicles. I always envision a police vehicle or cheaper vehicle rental with donut wheels whenever I see a white vehicle with black wheels. I don't find it attractive or "sexy".

I do like the look of the newer FXs, though. The first generations looked too much like an 'egg' for my taste, but the newer generations are starting to have properly defined niches around the exterior (the side fender vents, for example). I do find myself staring that them as I see them drive by.

Just my thoughts!

DG

pippen99
Car: 2010 Infiniti FX35 AWD

I didn't want to be the first to comment because I've been flamed for expressing a dislike for black wheels on the G Forum. They just don't do anything for me. From across a parking lot the car looks like it's sitting on two black holes, no style, no jump out and say LOOK AT ME!. It's a good looking vehicle , just not the wheels. I love my 2010 FX35! :)

SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

I really have to agree I am not a huge fan of black wheels. Ten years ago when I was learning to drive black wheels where typically indicative of steel wheels. Looks pretty cheap.

There it has been said.
hahaha

I really like the FX, but it has always had a love-it-or-hate-it following.

I would personally like to see those wheels in the silver on the FX.

More of what drew me to this car is the limited run directly from the company. Since Infiniti is not known for in house limited run vehicles, like many of the European manufacturers tend to have. Infiniti sticks to Sport and other models with unannounced packages typically. IPL is what they are trying here but I highly suspect they will not push that properly.

j0n
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE
2011 Infinity FX50 - Touring and Premium Pkgs

Maybe a little late to the party, but what a breath of fresh air about the black wheel obsession :) My favorite of this genre are the black chrome spokes with a polished chrome or aluminum lip and center cap. With no contrast the wheels just look dirty.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”