Likes and dislikes

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

12 days with the Rogue

Likes:Variable climate control fan speeds not just 4 speeds like my traded RAV4.Vents... very adjustable...RAV's had limitsDrive computerQuiet...better than RAV or CRVPower...plentyCVT...smoothFuel milage...25.5 two tanksBose-XM...wowInterior lighting...looks cool at night and is fuctionalConsole...two deep levels are very usableDash...wife's purse fits insideCargo organizer...no more sliding packagesRattles...not the first one , very tight stiff well assembled feel to the RogueCup holders.. .well designed...simple, but the RAV's did not fit many cupsMy bike fits in the cargo area.

DislikesIntelli-key and bluetooth requires awd.Uh thats all!

I couldn't be happier with the Rogue or the Roguester as we tend to call this sweet ride!

Ticmxman

Addtional Dislike: No sun visor extentions

rogueish
Car: 2008 Rogue SL

Dislikes: Rock chip in the windshield before we got it home from the dealer!!!

JoRogue-N
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Gray/Black Prem/Lthr/MoonRoof/MudGuards/Crossbars

No Likey.

One power source...c'mon. What to do with radar, cell phone charger, portable dvd, vid game charger etc...

Rob

Ticmxman

JoRogue-N wrote:No Likey.

One power source...c'mon. What to do with radar, cell phone charger, portable dvd, vid game charger etc...

Rob
I think there are 2, one inside the console at the bottom and one below the radio.

amr40509

The power outlets are an annoyance for us too.

They seem to both be switched, so only on when the car is on. No constant power.

My wife has a tendency to forget to plug in her cell phone, so she leaves it in the car sometimes to charge.

My Pathfinder has 2 outlets on the dash, one that is switched, and one always on (as well as one switched in the center compartment, and one always on back in the hatch). This works out great because it gives you both options (for example a radar detector in the switched on, a cell phone always on).

If it were MY car I'd do a quick wire switch on it and make it always hot, but this being the wife's, I'll leave it alone.

Deke40
Car: 07 Nissan Versa SL HB 08

Didn't want to start a seperate thread so will piggy-back on this one.

I did a dealer trade last week and got to drive a Rouge both ways for a total of 500 miles. I also drive for a Toyota and Honda dealer.

The Rouge is a lot quiter and smoother than my wife's 05 CRV and I believe slightly better in those catergories than the newer CRV and RAV4. I still love my Versa HL.

Probably the best thing I like about the Rouge is the CVT which makes driving up and down those long hills a joy without all the downshifting and upshifting as you get from most normal transmissions.

The one thing I dislike in a lot of the newer autos is when they put the odometer in the middle and then the speedometer off to the right leaving the crusing numbers slightly blocked by the steering wheel.

I will be selling my wife's 05 CRV sometime early next year and purchase a new Rouge to make our trip to California.

JoRogue-N
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Gray/Black Prem/Lthr/MoonRoof/MudGuards/Crossbars

Sorry...I havent even gone through the entire vehicle yet (wife wont stop driving it). Two power outlets arebetter than one. Not being hot (constant) willbe missed. Thanks.

Rob

jlsatt00

I wanted to throw out a new like...this may sound a little silly to some of you.

I am enjoying the air conditioning/heat system. I came from an older vehicle that took long periods of time to cool and heat. When the air or heat was on, you could feel the power drain from the engine and it sounded very loud. On my new Rogue, the air doesn't disrupt the engine power in normal driving (I haven't tried it any other way) and is very quiet. It also cools the cabin very quickly. I also like the vents in the Rogue as they can be aimed anywhere!! They were designed very well!

Felipe
Car: abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz `1234567890-= ~!@#$%^&*()_+

rogueish wrote:Dislikes: Rock chip in the windshield before we got it home from the dealer!!!

that sucks man...

Return to “Rogue Forum”