Let's do it! KY

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Let's have our next meet in bowling green.

Us Louisville guys can meet here first and then drive in a convoi to BG.

95silvia can scope out a good spot for us.He has a buddy there too but they just couldnt make it to our last meets.Se let's meet them!Let's see how many we get together, a guy from my unit is coming too with a gorgeuos 95 240SX SE gold exteriour w/ black leather.Say Saturday at 1pm (1300).NOT saturday the 28 th SEP but the first Sat in Oct.

Fred...:pface

I30

The first Sat in october is GREAT! I stop working the last weekend in Sept. so ill have alot of free time. Just tell us where to meet, preferably somewhere on the way to bowling green. I have no clue where to go so ill caravan down there. :)

BTW- Lets see how far you can drive with donuts on the back of your car w/ out them falling off :D

PalmerWMD

Weren't "you" the one driving with the donuts lodged in my spoiler?;)

I am looking meeting in South of Lville.

One spot I am thinking about is Rally's on Preston.

About 1 mile north of the Preston/ I 265 intersection, very visible from preston, so it's real easy to find.

It's kinda almost on the way for many of us and it has lots of room.

But I am open to suggestions.

If we meet at 1pm we should have pletny of time.

Or for those that are close we can show up at 12 and have a pre-meet.

Fred....:)

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Hey this sounds fun!! AND, I think I can make it! It will be cool to caravan down too!

Hey Brian, we gotta see of some of the Louisville Maxima.org members can join us!

nyx

Saturday's (in general) are not a great day for me guys. Sorry. I'll show up for a premeet though, if you guys get that worked out.

I30

Ill tell wes about this caravan idea, hopefully he can come to. :)

PalmerWMD

Brian:

Whats wes' screenname?

Fred...:)

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

I think if we go to Bowling Green we should go to the 1/4 mile track down there so we should go for Test & Tune which I think is Friday night down there besides I have been wanting to run at a 1/4 for some time now. Besides I want a wack at Tony's Maxima :naughty and maybe I may have a chance at taking out Fred's Q cause it sure isn't happening on the highway hehe

I30

Id like to do the 1/4th, Ive never done it before. Just interested to see my times.Fred, Wes's screen name is [email protected]

PalmerWMD

Cory,

I thought track night were on Saturdays?

MAybe 95silviase can check for us he is local.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

i won't be going but since you guys are going to take 65-S the best spot to meet would be around the Watterson Preston exit. If that's the rally's you're talking about fred then OK. There's several large parking lots around the area, but no large noteable businesses...kinda weird part of town. There's an autozone close to off the ramp...and that area is close to 65 or you could meet at the last Denny's on Earth on Eastern parkway and Critenden drive which is right next to the 65 exit. People who went to the UofL auto-x's should know where this is. Take good pics for me guys.

theTony

OneFastStanza wrote:Besides I want a wack at Tony's Maxima :naughty

Bring it yo!!! LOL

I have yet to run the Maxima, so I'd love to see some numbers on it, especially a 1/4 run.

Mayhem_J30

OHH FEEL THE PAIN!I've never rode in the spec-v but I'm puttin my $$ on the 3.5L. No offense cory, although none should be taken, they're two completely different motors with two completely different HP ratings. But heck whatta I know? I'm known to put my foot where my mouth is more often then not. I want pics and video fellas! especially if there are women.

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

hey ya'll, i just found out that the weekend of october 5th is a harley weekend out at beech bend(cause yes, guys, we were going to meet out and beech bend and race the 1/4) . the next fun race weekend is the 19th. so if anyone was thinking about coming, we may still have it if you want, but we won't be able to get the track. we could meet somewhere and chill, check out the rides, whatever, but we wouldn't be able to (legally) race. sorry :( i'm pissed off about it, so if you are now, you know how i feel.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

TonyVQ wrote:Bring it yo!!! LOL

I have yet to run the Maxima, so I'd love to see some numbers on it, especially a 1/4 run.

A little off the original topic, but there was an '02 Maxima at IRP Tuesday night that ran a 14.7 at 94mph. I don't know if it was auto or manual however.

Back on topic. Fred, got your email and may be able to come down. The only down side is that the 5th is my brother's 21st birthday. I'll make it if at all possible.

Andy

PalmerWMD

Guys, what do you think you still wannna do it as planned?

Even tho it turns out that that Harley nite is there that day?

What do you gusy think a) Go ahead as planned since we got a bunch of guys from alll over already going?b) Since we can't do teh track rhing that attractted many to this in first place skip it?c) CAnvass for another day that mutually ok?d) try c) first and then go with d) if c) doesnt work?

What do u guys think?

PalmerWMD

I am staring to get some input for meeting anywa , I am leaning to it too.

Mayhem_J30

i say wait for me so you can all kick my arse on the track!

theTony

I would still be up to going, but I would rather wait and do it when the track was open. I could go down any Saturday in October except the 26th.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Im down for waiting till we can run at the track!

UncleBen

it doesn't really matter that much to me, seeing as how i don't have my license yet and wouldnt be able to run my car anyway, unless you wanna wait 24 days, then i can make it and run:D

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Mayhem_J30 wrote:OHH FEEL THE PAIN!I've never rode in the spec-v but I'm puttin my $$ on the 3.5L. No offense cory, although none should be taken, they're two completely different motors with two completely different HP ratings. But heck whatta I know? I'm known to put my foot where my mouth is more often then not. I want pics and video fellas! especially if there are women.

No teh only reason I am calling out Tony :D is cause his car should pull high 14s at the track. My car well driven should pull 15 flat to low 15s stock and with my mods I should be good for high 14s ideally (of course driver's ability has a lot to do in the equation :yesnod ) so I would say it is a driver's race but that's what I want to find out :D but I would say the table swings likely more in Tony's favor cause the best I have pulled down at the Valley was 9.8 at ~73mph and that is not super hot cause I need to be seeing a bit better than that to get 14s at the 1/4 :mad:

Now if I hook up some NAAAAAWS, I should win easily :pface (I wouldn't do that though).

theTony

OneFastStanza wrote:No teh only reason I am calling out Tony :D is cause his car should pull high 14s at the track. My car well driven should pull 15 flat to low 15s stock and with my mods I should be good for high 14s ideally (of course driver's ability has a lot to do in the equation :yesnod ) so I would say it is a driver's race but that's what I want to find out :D but I would say the table swings likely more in Tony's favor cause the best I have pulled down at the Valley was 9.8 at ~73mph and that is not super hot cause I need to be seeing a bit better than that to get 14s at the 1/4 :mad:

Now if I hook up some NAAAAAWS, I should win easily :pface (I wouldn't do that though).

Even more reason to wait until the track is open!!! :thumbup

UncleBen

how about we have two meets. one this weekend to meet each other, then another one on a later date to go down and race?

PalmerWMD

Sounds good to me.

Lets let everybody know.

theTony

I think for me that I will wait until we have the "second" one if there are going to be two. That way I can save some more money so I will be able race when the track is open. And I wont need as much gas money going down just once instead of twice!

I'll go ahead and pass on the first trip, and hook up with everyone for the next one!!

nyx

ok fine just give my email out to everyone brian :D just messin man. nyx = wes for future reference. like i said, sats arent great for me, especially this one, but lets do a premeet before you guys caravan! i want to get together!

theTony

TonyVQ wrote:I think for me that I will wait until we have the "second" one if there are going to be two. That way I can save some more money so I will be able race when the track is open. And I wont need as much gas money going down just once instead of twice!

I'll go ahead and pass on the first trip, and hook up with everyone for the next one!!

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll....

OK Fred, you talked me into it. I'll go! Now if Hurricane Lili holds off.. lol

Yeah Wes, come to the pre-meet on Preston. That should be fun too!!

Guess I'll have to beat OneFastStanza at the track another time! :asmile

PalmerWMD

COOL Tony

Thanks for coming thru!.

The pre-meet starts at 12 noon at the same Rally's on Preston.1 mile north of the I265/Preston intersection.

UncleBen

good, tonyvq is coming. i like your car!

Return to “Central Region”