Length of cargo storage Rogue versus Rav4 and CRV

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
bartturner

I have looked everywhere online and can't not find the length of cargo in the Rogue, Rav4 and CRV. This would be with the back seat flat.

Does anyone know how the Rogue, Rav4 and CRV compare in this area? Looking at buying a Rogue for my son but he needs to be able to put his snowboard in the back.

Thanks!

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

bartturner wrote:I have looked everywhere online and can't not find the length of cargo in the Rogue, Rav4 and CRV. This would be with the back seat flat.

Does anyone know how the Rogue, Rav4 and CRV compare in this area? Looking at buying a Rogue for my son but he needs to be able to put his snowboard in the back.

Thanks!
I can't give you measurements but I did own a RAV4, test a few 08 CRV's and now own a Rogue here is my take on on the three, hope it helps.

RAV4 4cyl: Cargo length is the best of the three, the trunk is a plus for cargo space alone RAV4 wins.

CRV: Cargo length appears to be short due to the fold up nature of the back seats, no trunk, storage on top of a divider in the cargo area (not sure how good an idea that is) other issues I noted Radio is terrible, noisy, barely enough power.

Rogue: Good enough cargo space for my needs, I can lay my road bike in the back with both wheels on, the front passenger seat folds flat in some models, the CRV & RAV4 do not. The pop up cargo organizer in the Rogue is a simple thing but it works well to hold bags, coolers etc... other things I prefer or the handling, the CVT & 2.5 4cyl's peppy nature, the paddle shifters the 2 layered console, the Bose radio, the huge glove box, acceleration, quiet, interior style/materials the Rogue wins IMO.

Of course if you check at hondasuv.com or RAV4world.com you will find more thoughts. If you have not driven a Rogue please do, try it after you drive RAV4 4cyl or a CRV and let us know what you and your son think.

PINODY

As per each manufacturers brochure & various sites, cubic foot volumes are as follows: Seats up - RO 28.9, V 35.9 ... Seats down - RO 57.9, V 72.9. The OPENING with the rear hatch UP is Larger in the CRV than the RO.

Return to “Rogue Forum”