LED Halo and Demon Eyes

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
Dippedtrix Q50
Car: 2016 Q50 2.0t premium

I recently bought new projectors, color changing Halos, and color changing demon eyes. Anyone that has done this I was wondering what wires you tapped into and how well do they work? Also since I'm new I'm including pictures of my car. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v8880w2o39z2 ... p3FCa?dl=0

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Huh, interesting thing these demon eyes. I just looked at google pictures and now I'm left wondering, what about having some headlights to see with at night? You just have glowing red dots up front and no headlights! ;) obviously, I'm missing something. They look neat, like a transformer hiding in the dark, but I didn't see any that shed light on the road.

Anyway, you can check out the wiring diagrams in the FSM for your car:
http://www.nicoclub.com/infiniti-service-manuals

Dippedtrix Q50
Car: 2016 Q50 2.0t premium

My understanding was that these are connected to a seperate circuit you never disconnect the actual head lights just add to them. I could be missing something because if what your saying is the case I will not do this since I drive a lot for work at night.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Well, I still assume I'm missing something. I mean, unless these cars are just driven in the day time, which wouldn't make sense because they only get to look cool during the night. So, don't give up based on my misunderstanding. I think you could be correct. It's some sort of addition, not a replacement. It's new to me, and that's not hard to do considering I live under a rock most times! :)

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”