Leather

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
DDWQ45T
Car: Cars, Motorcycles, Recumbent Bicycles

On the old board, several people recommended a product called Lexol for leather treatment. Does anyone know which chain stores carry it?

Thanks,

Dana

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Most of the larger ones As well as some chain stores such as WALMART (not all of them just the big ones).

I am not really convinced there is a huge differnce between brands, when it comes to leather treatment, but I must say that the Lexol leather cleaner hasn't worked for me at all, and Tanners preserve and even Armor All cleaner have worked much better.

Actually, speaking about ArmorAll, even tho their "vinyl/rubber Protectant" is horrible, IMHO I really like their leather treatment ,and I have tried a bunch.It seems to go into the leather much easier too, than the "premium" brands such as Meguirs, which also seemd very sticky and dirt attracting.

Fred...:)

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Try Petco stores that have tack shops. They are usually in more rural areas. You can get the larger sizes of lexol there and save big bucks on the long-run over the 9oz. bottles at auto shops and the like.

Return to “General Chat”