LEASING INFO?!?!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jimgentili
Car: 2001 Mazda Miata (it's time to grow up)

Hey guys, in in south jersey, Philadelphia area. I'm looking for info on leasing a New Rogue. I'm interested in an SL FWD with Moonroof. Any chance I could lease one for under $300/mo? Anyone have info on leasing, money factors, etc?

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Good question!

I'd be interested in leasing myself as I had a nice experience with my last lease.

I know we've got a couple Nissan salespeople on this forum from previous threads they've posted in. Perhaps they'll let us know what they figure out in the weeks and months to come. I know that it's early yet, and a lot of the leasing companies may not have published their residual value rates for the Rogue.

OrionPax
Car: '04 Altima

I just spoke to my dealer last night and a nicely loaded SL with Leather would have a monthly lease payment of around $460 I believe. Now I'm in the state of MN so that may differ on your location. Also he did say he thinks next month (October) the lease program will be better. He was comparing the Rogue lease with other Nissan's to come up with that idea.

Now just so you know, that was also not based on a MSRP price, but a better price. I don't know the exact numbers but I do have enough trust in him to give me the best deal he can.

If you're in MN and want to buy or lease a Nissan or Hyundai, contact me and I'll give you his name and contact info.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Ouch! $460 is a lot for a lease in my opinion.

You could probably buy it outright at say 6% int. and have payments in the $520 range.

NYNISSAN
Car: ALL OF EM

LEASE PROGRAMS ARE NOT THAT GREAT RIGHT NOW. A LOADED ROGUE LEASES FOR THE SAME AS A LOADED MURANO WHICH IS ABOUT 9-19K MORE VEHICLE. THE BUY IS THE BEST OPTION AS THIS SEGMENT IS KNOWN TO HAVE TREMENDOUS RESALE VALUE. i HAVE 1 ROGUE IN STOCK LIKE ALL DEALERS DO NOW. I HAVE ALOT ON THE WAY. tHEY ARE GONNA SELL VERY WELL , ESPECIALLY S MODEL AWD WITH MSRP 21800.

aalenkin

about last week with a credit score of 750, without signing a single piece of paper I was able to get 1500 drive off and about 299/month 3 year/10.5 k a year lease, for a car with total sticker of 25,000, if you haggle and say maybd 2k down, you can get it for about 250 or so, keeping working at it! dont settle for anything!

larryb241
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Dallas, TX area. Red, Black leather, SL AWD, Premium package, moonroof, roof rails, mats, guards. $436 mo./39mo./15K year.

Return to “Rogue Forum”